New Accessories Online

KirkBot

360d067a-a1da-4342-8d62-1d0578aa007f.jpgFor Muse's return to Wembley Stadium this weekend, we've made some extra special new merch items! These will all be for sale at Wembley, but for those of you that can't make it we've got them available here on muse.mu now!

These include a new wallet, Resistance beach towel, Resistance coaster set, Resistance umbrella (with the artwork on the inside), a pen torch which projects a Muse logo shadow wherever you shine it and much more...!

Click on the links below to view the new accessories.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/702/new-accessories-online/

That umbrella is amazing, but would be WAY too expensive (especially with shipping to the US added on! :eek:) And I totally wanted the coasters just because they're pretty and for the lolz, since I would never use them :LOL:

Um. But I may or may not have bought one of those pens, plus a tote bag to justify the shipping cost... :shifty:

i wish Id picked up the coaster set when I was sat here the other morning wondering where the fuck all mine had gone. came back with a poster instead. cant beleive they didt have the bloody mugs /rages

Also. i want the brolly. 30 whole english pounds though. thats just absurd ]:

Ohhhh yes! The number one Muse Merch Queen/Wh0re (i.e. me!) is gonna own all this haha! I already bought the coaster set thingy (it's wicked) and was gonna get the beach towel and wallet today at the gig, but I might just buy em online instead of carrying them around. There's no umbrella being sold at the stands I looked at yesterday, so I'm getting that NOW! :awesome: Stop feeding my addiction, Muse... I'm bloody broke!! :LOL:

Got most of 'em! :D I did end up seeing the umbrella today at the merch stand, but glad I bought it online instead, cos it prob would have broke if I was carrying it in the pit, lol. I got the pen at the gig with the new wallet... the pen is awesome - I keep projecting the Muse logo onto everything, haha. Also got the beach towel (it's a must). There's only a couple of things I wasn't particularly into - the tote bag is okay, might get it later, but I didn't want a TR flag or the Wembley posters... but I might get the Sat 11th poster now seeing as tonight was so bloody epic! :D

I prefer it when tour t-shirts are only available at the gigs.

It's just that little bit of exclusivity for fans who actually pay to go and see the band play.

I can see your point... but what if you didn't have any money to buy anything on the day? Or they don't have your size/sell out of something you want? Or you don't have time to wait in the queue after 'cos you've gotta catch your last train? - I know, you could buy stuff before the show, but some people might not want to arrive extra early just for merch. It's a good idea to put stuff online so that it's fair to people who didn't get a chance to buy something when they were there, for whatever reason. Plus, even if you weren't at a show, maybe you just happen to like the design of the top. Personally, I don't think there should be t-shirt 'elitism'. ;)

I'm assuming the coaster set would be water-resistant. Don't laugh :p - I once was given a 'souvenir from Australia' coaster set that turned out to be cardboard :(

We do that :ninja:

OMG just looked at the umbrella properly and saw the awesomeness within :awesome: Damn this poverty!

That is a sexy umbrella.

And I actually like the coaster set, even though I never use coasters.

And I want that pen, too.

And I'm actually in dire need of a new wallet since my current one is falling apart. It's also around 25 years old.

God I am so in love with the album artwork.

Archived