New Accessories Online

KirkBot

That is a sexy umbrella.

And I actually like the coaster set, even though I never use coasters.

And I want that pen, too.

And I'm actually in dire need of a new wallet since my current one is falling apart. It's also around 25 years old.

God I am so in love with the album artwork.

That is a sexy umbrella.

And I'm actually in dire need of a new wallet since my current one is falling apart. It's also around 25 years old.

If only I had money...

That is a sexy umbrella.

If only I had money...

360d067a-a1da-4342-8d62-1d0578aa007f.jpgFor Muse's return to Wembley Stadium this weekend, we've made some extra special new merch items! These will all be for sale at Wembley, but for those of you that can't make it we've got them available here on muse.mu now!

These include a new wallet, Resistance beach towel, Resistance coaster set, Resistance umbrella (with the artwork on the inside), a pen torch which projects a Muse logo shadow wherever you shine it and much more...!

Click on the links below to view the new accessories.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/702/new-accessories-online/

Such a very amazing link!

Thanks for the post.:LOL::):D:rolleyes:

The Wembley 11th poster sold out online. When an item sells out, it's removed from the shop until more stock comes in.

As for the owl t-shirt, that'll most likely appear soon with any other UK Stadium Tour exclusive t-shirts/merch. New merch from gigs is almost always put online after the gigs (they just decided on the accessories first this time, lol.)

The owl shirt looked cool, but the design kinda freaked me out, so I chose not to get it :LOL:. I bought the towel and umbrella (among many other things) despite the fact that I'm horrendously broke. I have a problem, srsly. Self-control goes out the window when it comes to Muse merch :LOL::$.

Hoping they sell the pen at the US gigs. I can't wait to freak everyone out by making Muse shadows wherever I go. :p

It's soooo much fun! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a new user and I have a question about orders from this site.

If you place an order for a single item "in stock" and get confirmation email (and your card gets charged), does it mean an immediate sending out, or you have to receive another letter for dispatching?

I'd appreciate any help here... Thanks in advance!

Archived