how do you feel about falling down?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. how do you feel about falling down?

• like it.
    • love it.
    • cant get enough of it!

i feel like i can really relate to it (lyrically) QUOTE]

I know this was posted a long time ago but, can you really relate to it :stunned:

The song is about how Matt had visions of burning down all the homes in Teignmouth ("a thousand houses burning down, noone is gonna save this town") because of how oppressed and restrained he felt growing up in the town as a youth.

I see the restrained side of it, but i sure hope you don't want to burn your town down :p:LOL:

I know this was posted a long time ago but, can you really relate to it :stunned:

The song is about how Matt had visions of burning down all the homes in Teignmouth ("a thousand houses burning down, noone is gonna save this town") because of how oppressed and restrained he felt growing up in the town as a youth.

I see the restrained side of it, but i sure hope you don't want to burn your town down :p:LOL:

youve obviously never been to maple ridge. its not soo much that i want to burn my town to the ground but more so just get the fuck out. which ill hopefully be doing by the end of next year. going to teach english in vietnam probably. :D

• 5 years later...

Archived