My Mattocaster Build

Dean/muse

What kind of woodwork? Ill tell you the woods the Body is Alder wood and the neck is Dark indian rosewood and Birdseye maple. Sorry for no pics yet I ordered a special primer for the paint that is clear and not gray so Its been delayed a few days but its drying right now and I should have the guitar by September 14th I hope =|. Soon as I get it back pics will be up.

What kind of woodwork? Ill tell you the woods the Body is Alder wood and the neck is Dark indian rosewood and Birdseye maple. Sorry for no pics yet I ordered a special primer for the paint that is clear and not gray so Its been delayed a few days but its drying right now and I should have the guitar by September 14th I hope =|. Soon as I get it back pics will be up.

Wiiiiiiiin! =D

For all of this "specialness" revolving around the finish, it doesnt look THAT great... :LOL:

Shape is a bit... strange.. too.. not quite right...

Plus if you were getting a million pound finish by bono's car dealer and having it grain filled with a special semen based grain filler, surely you could have gotten a telecaster neck to make it look a little more like a MoC...? :erm:

Archived