Yeah, about that, when can we expect the rest of the article?

To tell the truth, I have been a bit busy and haven't even started translating the rest of the article, and it will take some time because I'm not a expert. Sorry. :(

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the hate/disgust towards bugs. I mean, I don't like them crawling on me or my food, and if I find one in the house I make every effort to throw it out... but they're kinda cute when they're minding their own business. :$

That's the first time I've heard someone say that :LOL:

Although I probably shouldn't say anything coz I have two pet rats :unsure:

can't wait for the rest of the translation! :)

:$ Here's the photo! It was hard to get one since it kept running away (so would you if something 30x your size was chasing you!) but this one came out alright.

cricket.jpg

That's one mean looking bug! People always use the 'you are 30x (more like 100+x actually) bigger' argument but still!!! Ahh, the professionalism of the band! Wonder if they had it as bad this year.

Any post-gig followup interview?

どうもありがとう!! This is great!! I have to download the scans and read it later.

”屋台でラーメン食べるのが好き”

No Way!!! LOL!!!

What?? What??! :(

どうもありがとう!! This is great!! I have to download the scans and read it later.

”屋台でラーメン食べるのが好き”

No Way!!! LOL!!!

What?? What??! :(

Google says:

I like to eat noodles at a stand (ramen stalls?)

The guys know where the good stuff is!

We will wait patiently for the translation Uchu but was there anything that stuck out for you in the article as significant, apart from the reasoning behind Dom's outfit? Is it possible to give the gist? You know how we like to hear any news or information about how the guys are doing.

That's one mean looking bug! People always use the 'you are 30x (more like 100+x actually) bigger' argument but still!!! Ahh, the professionalism of the band! Wonder if they had it as bad this year.

Any post-gig followup interview?

100x for volume I suppose...

I'm only about 31x TALLER though. :eek: (I'm also pretty short. ahaha)

It was pretty huge. :p

So Muse like ramen, eh? Added with Korean BBQ, mackerel, pasta, curry, and bananas... Gotta say I love their taste. :LOL:

Uchu, thanks so much for the translation :)

Can't wait for the rest :)

As for Dom and the bugs - I really admire him playing with bugs crawling all over him, I would probably start screaming and jumping around ;) What a professionalism !!!

And the outfit - well, good idea, at least he could enjoy the drumming this time :)

Thanks! I wasn't sure how to translate that.

It looks like this.

yatai001.jpg

Yes it's the perfect picture of one. I suppose the guys can be fairly anonymous in Japan (most places in the world actually) especially if they don't travel in 3s strutting about with rock star shades. I hope they continue to have fun travelling and tour forever!

There is no way I could describe it either. But can you really imagine Muse guys eating ramen at a place like this? :rolleyes:!

I can't imagine why they wouldn't be, tbh... :erm: Just because they're relatively famous doesn't mean they stop being people...

I can't imagine why they wouldn't be, tbh... :erm: Just because they're relatively famous doesn't mean they stop being people...

I don't know about other countries, but from what I hear the record companies in Japan tend to treat artists with lavish dinners. That's why it's hard to imagine them taking the guys out to humble noodle stalls, but maybe they do. It's one of a great ways to experience the life in Japan.

I don't know about other countries, but from what I hear the record companies in Japan tend to treat artists with lavish dinners. That's why it's hard to imagine them taking the guys out to humble noodle stalls, but maybe they do. It's one of a great ways to experience the life in Japan.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks. :) Lavish dinners are nice, but personally I prefer simpler meals... dunno about Muse but yeah. :p

Archived