Maffoo?

Hernandez

:chuckle: Haha, okay, thanks. So it's Maffoo, Dommeh and does that mean Chris is Wolsty? :p

more like, "The Wolstenholme" ;)

and I always liked the nickname of "Maff" more than the entire "Maffoo", just a bit more official and it reminds me of "Macca", if you know what I mean :awesome:

:LOL: yeah, dom coined it when he started posting in there

:LOL: he thought that it would be cute

...well, every time I hear asian muse fans say "matthew" it sounds like "maffiuu" (Maffoo)

I call him Mateus and I'm asian :mad: jk :chuckle:

they say "myuuze" too, right?:LOL:

Oh, I call Chris "The Wolstenholme", "Wolstenfierce", "God", "Chuck Norris twin brother", and so on :chuckle:

:LOL: he thought that it would be cute

I call him Mateus and I'm asian :mad: jk :chuckle:

they say "myuuze" too, right?:LOL:

:LOL: ahahah we all call him Mateus Belâmio! E nao podemos esquecer do Domingos Horacio!

But yeah, especially japanese, since they talk in syllables, they say "Ma-ff-yuu" so it sounds like Maffoo.

It's an infantilisation of his name, which is used for God knows why. Bellamy isn't a child, and it's one of those things boardies seem to do as a way of making themselves feel a bit closer to him. Same goes for "Matteh" and "Dommeh".

His name is Matt, or I just stick to Bellamy as I don't know the guy.

Nail on the head Chizzle. :yesey:

Oh, I call Chris "The Wolstenholme", "Wolstenfierce", "God", "Chuck Norris twin brother", and so on :chuckle:

:LOL: ahahah we all call him Mateus Belâmio! E nao podemos esquecer do Domingos Horacio!

But yeah, especially japanese, since they talk in syllables, they say "Ma-ff-yuu" so it sounds like Maffoo.

Belâmio!? where the hell did that come from!? nah nah! Aninha says that is Domenico :LOL: oh! how about Cristovão?!

NÃO ME DIGAS QUE TE ESQUECESTE DO GRANDE CRISTOVÃO o que é que fazemos com o Wolstenholme?!:LOL:

Damn, after a month in China you bet that I'm tired of the asian accent! :LOL:

Domingos Horácio, is that some twitter joke that I missed?:LOL:

Archived