Muse Should Go Heavy Metal

Anarki_666

I love heavy metal, particularly getting into that kind of music lately, and the 'heavier' style Muse sound is fucking immense so I think it'd be cool, but with a few rules put in place:

1)no double pedal!

2)very limited screamo, Matt would really have to make it his own!

3)stick to crazy spacey-epic rock riffs and piano mixes

4)no fucking long hair or beards or dreadlocks or any of that shit. It's too cliched anyways, there are many metal bands with normal length hair lol!

basically, if they went metal, it would have to be in a Muse-y way (which it would be) so that they don't sound like every other metal band! It would be fucking brilliant though!! :D:\mm/:

go and listen to machinehead if you want a great band who went shit by going metal.

Seriously, you're an Idiot... Machine Head's latest Album (The Blackening) is a masterpiece...

I love heavy metal, particularly getting into that kind of music lately, and the 'heavier' style Muse sound is fucking immense so I think it'd be cool, but with a few rules put in place:

1)no double pedal!

2)very limited screamo, Matt would really have to make it his own!

3)stick to crazy spacey-epic rock riffs and piano mixes

4)no fucking long hair or beards or dreadlocks or any of that shit. It's too cliched anyways, there are many metal bands with normal length hair lol!

basically, if they went metal, it would have to be in a Muse-y way (which it would be) so that they don't sound like every other metal band! It would be fucking brilliant though!!

Yeah, honestly even I wouldn't want them to go completley Metal. I guess what I would like is they went back to there Origin Of Symmetry days, but maybe just a tad bit heavier. Matt should learn how to play Guitar a bit better too, like us guitar god Metalheads.

I think Matt plays guitar quite fine!!!!

He plays in his style... have you ever seen anyone play like he does??:p

I'm sure he's not the best at guitar... but for his age he's brilliant... he really knows how to put his feelings and emotions into his music. There are many that can play guitar or piano, but not like Matt Bellamy....

MUSE ROCK!!!!!!!:LOL:

One song, maybe. Or maybe include a stronger heavy metal influence to an album along with their usual proggyness. But they definetly shouldn't 'GO' Heavy Metal. It would totally alienate thier fanbase and this board will be filled with even more stoned people. :p

yeah! more micro-cuts type stuff would be good.

I still like the synth electro stuff though, so maybe just a couple of songs like that...

They should all grow really long hair, big beards and play heavy kickass music. Forget all that synth pop rubbish, give us some METAL MATT! :p Anyone else agree?

Nooooo! then what would they do with the coloured jeans and the glittery manson and the bouncy castles... lol

They wouldn't be teh my00ze anymore:(

Although I do like the heavier stuff. I dont want them to go all "Ah shit we've blown it and become a total pop band..." (like Matt was joking about in an old interview lol)

• 1 month later...

Archived