Muse Should Go Heavy Metal

Anarki_666

They should all grow really long hair, big beards and play heavy kickass music. Forget all that synth pop rubbish, give us some METAL MATT! :p Anyone else agree?

We can only hope they leave this commerical nonce-sense behind and release something decent next. I'm hoping for something heavy with strings (Kashmir-ish) or something like "War of the Worlds" or even just a back to basics heavy rock album with out all the synth shit.

Just no techno dancey dancey crap. :mad::(

And maybe put a bit of spirit into there live performances & shake things up quite severely. I'm bored of seeing the same setlists over and over again & miss the improvisation & element of surprise of their earlier gigs! :rolleyes:

I would also like to see Matt's red suit & Dom's multi coloured trousers burnt.

*Awaits flaming by n0obs, pretentious twats & 13 year olds....*

Don't ruin my fav band! That really woundn't be so cool :stunned: It just made me thinking that I prefer Muse making silly pop (Like Britney Spears or Justin or even Christina Aguilera from 1999) :stunned:

I love them for being not a heavy metal or pop group, can they stay "normal", please? :p

:LOL:

:LOL:

Sorry, couldn't help myself! ....Personally I prefer the heavy side of Muse, but....

My predictions for the development of the band:

Solo projects ensue. Matt will morph into Rick Wakeman/Peter Gabriel weirdness, Chris will find spirituality and be the next Cat Stevens, and Dom will retire to his country mansion where the parties and excesses become legendary.

:D

• 5 months later...

I don't think that they should go Metal - they've created a Niche market for themselves, why would they wanna go metal - there are so many metal bands out there, but there are no bands like MUSE....;)

Their talent shows through their diverse music tastes, some songs are heavy, others are more classical/ goth rock...I think they're true fans love them for the way they differentiate themselves from other groups....they're not just sticking to one style of music

So, to cut to the chase, I say NOOOO WAAAY to heavy metal.... MUSE should just ROCK ON the way they have been..........oh yeah- and they are so cute the way they dress....:rolleyes:

Archived