Muse Should Go Heavy Metal

Anarki_666

I'm sure Matt actually said that in an interview. That when he goes off on random tangents the others are like *riff* *riff* *riff*

I don't doubt it. Haha. KICK OFF! I like my riffs chuggy! :LOL:

Oh I'd love it so. My favourite bits of Muse gigs are when they play those chuggy riff jams between songs. I proper get my \m/ out

I don't doubt it. Haha. KICK OFF! I like my riffs chuggy! :LOL:

Oh I'd love it so. My favourite bits of Muse gigs are when they play those chuggy riff jams between songs. I proper get my \m/ out

Yes, yesss! I used to hate all the unnecessary (or so I thought, ha) guitar wanks before Muse, always been more of a lyrics listener. And then Muse. And then yeeaaahh bring it on!

I love their jams and whatever they do with songs like New Born or SS :happy:

They should all grow really long hair, big beards and play heavy kickass music. Forget all that synth pop rubbish, give us some METAL MATT! :p Anyone else agree?

:stunned: You wanna kill me, huh? :stunned:

Don't ruin my fav band! That really woundn't be so cool :stunned: It just made me thinking that I prefer Muse making silly pop (Like Britney Spears or Justin or even Christina Aguilera from 1999) :stunned:

I love them for being not a heavy metal or pop group, can they stay "normal", please? :p

:LOL:

Archived