New PDT?

It's about time to stop being a lurker :ninja:

Hello from Argentina ;)

+1. It has to happen anytime soon!

abbeyroaddom1.png

Welcome! :happy:

I've always wondered, doesn't this kind of sitting hurt him? I mean, his balls get squeezed and everything. :wtf:

tumblr_l6xnn7P2Ps1qc4z9go1_500.jpg

Something about this pic is so dinky. :supersad:

Now that's going to be bothering me. Now I just have to find a way to ask a guy if sitting like that hurts without being creepy. :erm:

They have to be sent out soon, right?

Yep. On the big screen.

You're alive! I haven't seen you in here for ages!!

*snorts* Superdad?

Holy cow, I'm seeing Muse tomorrow!

I hope so. :erm:

:eek::stunned:

yes, she's fine. :chuckle: she posted here because I told her so yesterday. :p

:facepalm: I think I thought about Matt at the time I wrote this...

omg, have so much fun in Hungary! I love the land ♥

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Naked Dom? Yes plz.

:$ *hides in shame*

Maybe he likes the sensation.

Where have you been missy?

seriousdrumming.jpg

:eyebrows: ... wait :stunned: ewwwww. :noey:

she was busy perving about Matt. :chuckle:

I didn't have a ticket yesterday either. :chuckle: I got seated since I don't want to queue the whole day, I want to take my purse with me and I don't want to get too sweaty. :LOL:

resistanceblessing.png

So if I'd get a ticket, it would be separate from you anyway :supersad: Hm, if you see any cheap/normal-priced seats, you could tell me. Perhaps I could arrange my work somehow... Which day did you get, Friday or Saturday?

Howdy lovelies :D

You're alive! I haven't seen you in here for ages!!

*snorts* Superdad? :LOL:

86136849.jpg

Holy cow, I'm seeing Muse tomorrow!

Surely that's Chris isn't it?! :LOL:

Have fun at the gig tomorrow :dance:... or it is today now? *Is confused from far too many late nights* :chuckle:

New PDT?

It's about time to stop being a lurker :ninja:

Hello from Argentina

+1. It has to happen anytime soon!

abbeyroaddom1.png

Hello, welcome aboard :D

Now that's going to be bothering me. Now I just have to find a way to ask a guy if sitting like that hurts without being creepy. :erm:

I'll ask my housemate - he's used to me asking all manner of weird-assed questions :chuckle::facepalm:

Hope all are well today :happy:

pwettyflower.jpg

I am well but I am sore...just came back from a waxing session...:stunned::stunned:

About the sitting. The guy is the shagmonster, I´m sure he has superballs immune to the pain of the squeeze...:ninja:

1zwnbxi.jpg

Waxing :eek: ouch! Rather you than me, think I'll stick to shaving for now :chuckle:

Well, my housemate is rather that way inclined as well, so I reckon his answer if I ask him about the sitting will probably be something along those lines as well :LOL: :LOL:

wtfisthiscraponmyplate.jpg

I should really dressed and go to the shop, I have very little food downstairs :shifty: I don't want to resort to eating creatures from the garden like Dom is after all ^ :chuckle:

I'll ask my housemate - he's used to me asking all manner of weird-assed questions :chuckle::facepalm:

:shifty:

I am well but I am sore...just came back from a waxing session...:stunned::stunned:

About the sitting. The guy is the shagmonster, I´m sure he has superballs immune to the pain of the squeeze...:ninja:

1zwnbxi.jpg

I'm can't wait to let the hair grow that long and get it waxed :noey: Although it would stay smooth way longer.

:eek::chuckle:

22-7.jpg

:shifty:

I'm can't wait to let the hair grow that long and get it waxed :noey: Although it would stay smooth way longer.

:eek::chuckle:

22-7.jpg

Yeah I know.

You see, I am no blond, so if I shave my legs too much the hair will grow faster, stronger and thicker, like with superpowers! :LOL: If I wax them, it will last for like a month or more, and if I see hair starting to grow here and there I pluck it.

Waxing doesn´t hurt much on me anyway so..

Anyway, real happy for Tiia and Kristina, have a wicked time :kiss:

Thank you, I will! :D

When are you arriving in London?

On the 10th in the evening.

I hope so. :erm:

:eek::stunned:

omg, have so much fun in Hungary! I love the land ♥

Let me know when they arrive. :)

I knew you're gonna like the images. :happy:

I am definitely going to! Can't wait to see Dom banging :awesome:

Have fun at the gig tomorrow :dance:... or it is today now? *Is confused from far too many late nights*

It's tomorrow. :D

22-7.jpg

Whoaa. :stunned:

Yeah I know.

You see, I am no blond, so if I shave my legs too much the hair will grow faster, stronger and thicker, like with superpowers! If I wax them, it will last for like a month or more, and if I see hair starting to grow here and there I pluck it.

I went to wax my armpits yesterday. Oh boy, that hurt like hell. :stunned:

cutedom.jpg

I have free wifi! :dance:

Yeah I know.

You see, I am no blond, so if I shave my legs too much the hair will grow faster, stronger and thicker, like with superpowers! :LOL: If I wax them, it will last for like a month or more, and if I see hair starting to grow here and there I pluck it.

I had my legs waxed before and I also thought it didn't hurt that much but since I always wear a skirt there is no way they'll be long enough to get them waxed :LOL:

On the 10th in the evening.

I have free wifi! :dance:

When will you leave again? Will we see each other? :supersad:

wooop :party:

29-4.jpg

Brandon Flowers is coming to Italy twice but he's not coming to Finland. But anyway, thanks. :chuckle:

"serious drumming"? lol!

Don't like him sorry :chuckle:

Uhh yeah, I was supposed to comment on this one as well. :chuckle: Yes the truth is there but not the arse. : phu:

I will not give up on you :fear: I'll scout for bum pics when I'll have the time...or without me scouting Dom could just show us he has one! :stunned::facepalm:

Well, at least among my friends I'm always the smallest and get midget-jokes aimed at me :LOL:

Midget jokes? :noey: but it's important to laugh at that stuff and not be touchy *cough* like me *cough*

I just saw a diving competition. :stunned: God, so much eye candy it's not even funny :$:$

You should have seen it (even if my fave wasn't there :() so many other hotties..a german was :stongue:

dommie_boy_in_vegoose.jpg

pwettyflower.jpg

I'd like to see his face when you ask that! :LOL:

Midget jokes? :noey: but it's important to laugh at that stuff and not be touchy *cough* like me *cough*

I just saw a diving competition. :stunned: God, so much eye candy it's not even funny :$:$

You should have seen it (even if my fave wasn't there :() so many other hotties..a german was :stongue:

I've gotten those jokes as long as I can remember, so the touchy times have long passed. :LOL: I only get offended if someone makes a really idiotic joke. You're short as well?

Into sporty guys? :p

I managed to hold myself back! Haven't seen Inception for... *checks* four days! And I'm not going today and won't have time tomorrow, so if I go for the fourth time, it won't be before Monday. I'm kinda proud of myself. :chuckle:

Hope all are well today :happy:

pwettyflower.jpg

Please do! I'm really curious now, but I don't think I want to ask my dad or my brother-in-law. :eek:

Yes, I'm well. And how are you? :happy:

1zwnbxi.jpg

Ick. I've never gotten a wax before. I just shave. Waxing just seems so painful.

You've got a good point. He's got balls of steel. :LOL:

hello everyone!

how are you? :D

Here´s one of the craziest, funniest, most mental, surreal and outter spaced videos I´ve ever seen from my current favourite band, The Dead Weather (the other most mental interviews are probably from Muse of course :facepalm::LOL:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INitu4Jfyls&feature=related

Jack White... *takes a bow*

oh my god, I ADORE dead weather! I would love them to play in italy :supersad:

and jack white is a fucking music genius, I love every band he plays in!

and I love alison's style and voice, I want to be like her when I grow up :supersad:

alright, that's enough :LOL:

tumblr_l73ra8pxkz1qaqns3o1_400.jpg

hello everyone!

how are you? :D

oh my god, I ADORE dead weather! I would love them to play in italy :supersad:

and jack white is a fucking music genius, I love every band he plays in!

and I love alison's style and voice, I want to be like her when I grow up :supersad:

alright, that's enough :LOL:

:yesey::D

Yeah, they are my favourite band at the moment. Alison is like a rock´n´roll goddess. I have never seen a woman performing like that. She looks stoned most of the time though (she probably is...:LOL:) but that kinda gives her such uniqueness I suppose. The whole band is :awesome: Those songs...:stunned:

e8mh6q.jpg

I've gotten those jokes as long as I can remember, so the touchy times have long passed. :LOL: I only get offended if someone makes a really idiotic joke. You're short as well?

Into sporty guys? :p

I managed to hold myself back! Haven't seen Inception for... *checks* four days! And I'm not going today and won't have time tomorrow, so if I go for the fourth time, it won't be before Monday. I'm kinda proud of myself. :chuckle:

Ahem...no, at all. I think I might be a bit taller than Matt actually, I've always been the tallest in the class :$

:yesey: Swimmers have so much back and abs (that famous V around the waistline *faints*), divers have so little on them :eyebrows: and abs and muscles and- *gets hot*

I usually don't look for buff guys but when I see water "games" and competitions hormones party. :facepalm:

Last year I got to see my favourite (and best in the world) swimmer and my favourite and hottest diver. So damn gorgeous, both of them :noey:

l_08e1feb247e6469c98858e9e0eb1c6ca.jpg

I'm leaving on the 13th. :erm: Can't we arrange a PDT queueing on Saturday? :supersad:

muse343j.jpg

I don't think we will all have the same entrance :erm:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to keep up your pace!

How is everyone?

I have an awful cold. It's still winter down here...

actiondomaction.jpg

I should ask Dom to lend me his jacket :p

Hey! :happy:

Ughg, winter :noey:

39-3.jpg

actiondomaction.jpg

I should ask Dom to lend me his jacket :p

You should, he doesn´t need it now anyway. Ask him for other items of clothing too. I mean, you´re cold, he doesn´t need clothes cause it´s summer over here, maybe a naked drummer might make an appearance in gigs to come. :ninja:

You should, he doesn´t need it now anyway. Ask him for other items of clothing too. I mean, you´re cold, he doesn´t need clothes cause it´s summer over here, maybe a naked drummer might make an appearance in gigs to come. :ninja:

Sure! I need the clothes, he doesn't need them to walk on stage and everyone needs a naked drummer :D