Oh dear, the Tour of Portugal on bikes is happening right now, and today they have to ride up until the top of the highest portuguese mountain...problem is the whole country is literaly on fire and so is that mountain....there is so much smoke in the air it´s not even funny, they can barely see a few meters ahead of them...how the hell can they breathe?

I´m feeling so sorry for them...:noey:

Ugh that can't be good for them. :erm: Why on earth can't they go and bike later... :noey:

thegoldentrio.jpg

Ugh that can't be good for them. :erm: Why on earth can't they go and bike later... :noey:

It isn´t, they´re clearly struggling to get through it...

Well, the tour always takes place at this time of the year, it´s just the damn weather and the fires. There are fires everywhere, yesterday there were more than 100 fires in the country which is waaaay to much for a small country. And they are all lit on purpose...always start at night pfff criminal people I tell you. Three firefighters died already, one of them was a 21 year old girl, a student, it´s quite sad...

25h1e9f.jpg

Aurora your new Ava just scared the shit out of me. :eek:

I saw him yesterday in Inception and now... that... :eek::noey:

*cough* sorry.

Isn't he she lovely? :happy: Such a charming lady. :happy: (And he is a gorgeous gentleman in a suit in Inception, rawr! :eyebrows:) How did you like Inception, btw?

1896494804_dbb49fc91e_o.jpg

It isn´t, they´re clearly struggling to get through it...

Well, the tour always takes place at this time of the year, it´s just the damn weather and the fires. There are fires everywhere, yesterday there were more than 100 fires in the country which is waaaay to much for a small country. And they are all lit on purpose...always start at night pfff criminal people I tell you. Three firefighters died already, one of them was a 21 year old girl, a student, it´s quite sad...

25h1e9f.jpg

That's so sad. :supersad:

That picture of Matt and Dom is fake?! :eek: I always thought it was real, but I guess there was a guy between them.

1279918058000_Muse__scenebilde_1_3349561698x698r.jpg

I want to see that damn wetsuit in its full mode glory dammit.

That's so sad. :supersad:

That picture of Matt and Dom is fake?! :eek: I always thought it was real, but I guess there was a guy between them.

Apparently it´s a fake yes. Sorry to shatter your certainties...:LOL::LOL:

Isn't he she lovely? :happy: Such a charming lady. :happy: (And he is a gorgeous gentleman in a suit in Inception, rawr! :eyebrows:) How did you like Inception, btw?

1896494804_dbb49fc91e_o.jpg

I loved it. :happy: I laughed, cried and was :stunned:. what an unbelievable film!! <3

wth?? :eek: I thought so, too!!

me too... I so hope for Poland next week. :shifty::ninja:

I loved it. :happy: I laughed, cried and was :stunned:. what an unbelievable film!! <3

:happy: It's really one of the best things I've ever seen. Christopher Nolan is a damn genius! (But since I can't really claim this without seeing his other works, I am now obliged to watch at least two more Nolan movies. Research that I love. :awesome: At least I can now honestly claim that Cillian Murphy is a really talented actor, since I have seen 14 of his movies and have something to base this claim on. :chuckle:)

greecefun.jpg

Crabs, anyone? :awesome:

:happy: It's really one of the best things I've ever seen. Christopher Nolan is a damn genius! (But since I can't really claim this without seeing his other works, I am now obliged to watch at least two more Nolan movies. Research that I love. :awesome: At least I can now honestly claim that Cillian Murphy is a really talented actor, since I have seen 14 of his movies and have something to base this claim on. :chuckle:)

greecefun.jpg

Crabs, anyone? :awesome:

Chris Nolan i a god in film making. damn, I love most of his movies and this one is just so perfect!! *sigh* :happy:

Can I have Dom instead?? :shifty::ninja:

:eek: I got forced too... That new Eclipse one i think it's called... It's rubbish i almost fell asleep... I sang IBTY though :awesome:

dom4.jpg

isn't it NSC what's in there? (idk, haven't seen the second and the third movie)

Chris Nolan i a god in film making. damn, I love most of his movies and this one is just so perfect!! *sigh* :happy:

Can I have Dom instead?? :shifty::ninja:

I've only seen his batman movies and Inception, but I'm gonna watch Insomnia, The Prestige and Memento soon. :happy: Which movies from him have you seen already?

Well... I suppose you can have him for a while... :shifty:

matt_and_dom.jpg

Is he dancing? :LOL: Modern ballet while drumming. :chuckle:

:facepalm: Such a fail :LOL:!!!

Yah it is haha. :$

matt_and_dom.jpg

oh don't worry... twatlight sometimes makes a bit dizzy. I understand that. :yesey:

I've only seen his batman movies and Inception, but I'm gonna watch Insomnia, The Prestige and Memento soon. :happy: Which movies from him have you seen already?

Well... I suppose you can have him for a while... :shifty:

Is he dancing? :LOL: Modern ballet while drumming. :chuckle:

I've seen Insomnia, both Batman films, Prestige and Inception already. I have to watch Following and Memento some time soon.

oh I see Stef and Tiia are not around. *grabs Dom and runs away* :shifty:

omg, the ballet part just made me choke on my orange juice. :LOL:

Apparently it´s a fake yes. Sorry to shatter your certainties...:LOL::LOL:

I want to see it, too.

It's alright. I'll recover somehow. :p

Hellow guys :) , I'm new posting here in PDT, but it's been months since I look for Dom's best pictures here, so thanks to everyone for such amazing pics, and this is one of my favourite...

omgdomsohot.jpg

Cheers!

I'd never seen that picture before. It's beautiful! :awesome:

wth?? :eek: I thought so, too!!

Let's have a moment of silence for the picture. :(