:eek: You're alive! I haven't seen you in here for ages!!

:stunned: Holy cow, I'm seeing Muse tomorrow! :dance:

Well, haven't been here for ages. :chuckle: but it's nice posting again, I haven't posted for the last 2 month or so.. Hope you're fine? :)

Have fun!!! :awesome:

:eek: Where have you been missy? :eek:

she was busy perving about Matt. :chuckle:

Haha, lies, all lies!!! :LOL: Why should I perv about Matt when I have my hot guy at work? :D btw, he was there today for like a minute and I didn't even realize what he was saying because I was just so happy to see him. :facepalm: thought he was already gone!

Next two weeks without him will suck though :supersad:

49047411.jpg

next week ^ this guy in action again! :happy:

Haha, lies, all lies!!! :LOL: Why should I perv about Matt when I have my hot guy at work? :D btw, he was there today for like a minute and I didn't even realize what he was saying because I was just so happy to see him. :facepalm: thought he was already gone!

49047411.jpg

Are we still talking about your boss? :shifty: And did you ever find out if he was married? :erm:

I want to see him banging next week too :supersad:

Are we still talking about your boss? :shifty: And did you ever find out if he was married? :erm:

I want to see him banging next week too :supersad:

no, she's talking about her "Kassen-Schnittchen". he's so cute, already met him. :happy:

POLOLOLOLOLAND NEXT WEEK!!! :dance::party:

cutedom.jpg

awwwww :happy:

Wait, what happened to her boss? :shifty: And where does the Schnittchen come from all of the sudden? :erm:

:supersad:

4386740338_9a64597cdf.jpg

her boss gets married soon with a total dumb bitch. :happy: oh and he's an idiot (but a hot one.)

and the Schnittchen was always there but she didn't notice him at first... but now she likes him a lot :ninja: but she should tell that on her own. ;)

you friend will be with you, right? :(

her boss gets married soon with a total dumb bitch. :happy: oh and he's an idiot (but a hot one.)

and the Schnittchen was always there but she didn't notice him at first... but now she likes him a lot :ninja: but she should tell that on her own. ;)

you friend will be with you, right? :(

Pff...what a jerk :noey: At least he is hot :yesey:

Ah ok! :shifty:

Yes, she has exams on the 23rd and the 21st is my birthday *sigh* I'm just gonna get wasted big time now :yesey:

76221640-d36c662a7b51f421ddf2e4e6b9.jpg

49047411.jpg

awww, you're so sweet at times. :happy:

like I said yesterday: you'll have much Schnittchen in the next week! :yesey:

I mean... look at him!!

10051507013767766037817.gif

!!!

Edited by Defuncts

no, she's talking about her "Kassen-Schnittchen". he's so cute, already met him. :happy:

Wait, what happened to her boss? :shifty: And where does the Schnittchen come from all of the sudden?

Pff...what a jerk :noey: At least he is hot :yesey:

Ah ok! :shifty:

:LOL: Nice, I don't have to explain anything anymore. but yeah she's right with everything. My boss is still hot as fuck but since I found out what a jerk he seems to be he's just the hot guy who's nice to look at. :LOL: shame he's getting married to this stupid bitch after not even 1 year of dating. :noey:

So yeah I realized that the other guy is not only super nice (he's one of the few people I liked from the beginning) but also so cute :$ he's not normally my type but there's just something about him I like a lot.

12_12_09_MUSE_KABIK-90-570.jpg

awww, you're so sweet at times. :happy:

like I said yesterday: you'll have much Schnittchen in the next week! :yesey:

I mean... look at him!!

10051507013767766037817.gif

!!!

oh... you meant Dom? :LOL: :LOL: I thought you were talking about Brian Fallon. xD but yeah, looking forward to seeing Dom again too of course. :D

at one side I hope they'll play Bliss but at the other... :noey: but Clau will kill them if they don't play it. :chuckle:

Yes! :fear: fear for your life Glitterati, Matthew Bellamy!!!

bamboozle-1.png

:LOL: Nice, I don't have to explain anything anymore. but yeah she's right with everything. My boss is still hot as fuck but since I found out what a jerk he seems to be he's just the hot guy who's nice to look at. :LOL: shame he's getting married to this stupid bitch after not even 1 year of dating. :noey:

So yeah I realized that the other guy is not only super nice (he's one of the few people I liked from the beginning) but also so cute :$ he's not normally my type but there's just something about him I like a lot.

12_12_09_MUSE_KABIK-90-570.jpg

sorry. :$ but he's really cute! :happy:

oh... you meant Dom? :LOL: :LOL: I thought you were talking about Brian Fallon. xD but yeah, looking forward to seeing Dom again too of course. :D

Yes! :fear: fear for your life Glitterati, Matthew Bellamy!!!

bamboozle-1.png

NO!!! I will never let you hurt the Glitterati!! NEVER!!! no, just no :noey::fear:

ah , ok I get it now :yesey: Just one year? :eek::noey:

Did the Kassen-Schnittchen ask you out? :awesome:

5pgb.jpg

sorry. :$ but he's really cute! :happy:

Nevermind. ;)

NO!!! I will never let you hurt the Glitterati!! NEVER!!! no, just no :noey::fear:

But I don't want to hurt him so I have to take something very important from him!!! Hmm, I could take Dom away. :awesome:

40998863823a53146883b.jpg

ah , ok I get it now :yesey: Just one year? :eek::noey:

Did the Kassen-Schnittchen ask you out? :awesome:

ah no no, he's got a gf I think. :supersad:

It's not rape when he wants it too :awesome:

70822894.jpg

:stunned: don't give me images! .. too late :eyebrows: oh lala!

whaaaaaaat :eek:

yeah the good guys are always taken!!! :noey:

:eyebrows:

Muse_001.jpg

sorry... bit too much booze and some girls just met Dom in a Londoner hotel and I want... I waaaant!! :'(

seems like it :mad:

oh good god, the pic!! :stunned::$