I'm fine thanks :happy: A bit bored as always :LOL:

Do you have to pack already?

muse_22.jpg

No, I moved out last Thursday! I'm homeless! :awesome:

I'm at my parents' since then, but I haven't had the time to post :facepalm: I'm supposed to go somewhere tonight as well :noey:

I saw you had a great time at U2 :awesome:

No, I moved out last Thursday! I'm homeless! :awesome:

I'm at my parents' since then, but I haven't had the time to post :facepalm: I'm supposed to go somewhere tonight as well :noey:

I saw you had a great time at U2 :awesome:

Yeah, homeless :awesome::chuckle: But you will move out soon enough again :yesey:

Where are you going? Sounds like you don't really want to :erm:

I did! :awesome: There is a spam on vids on my boat, I think you've already seen the pics on FB

muse_21.jpg

Yeah, homeless :awesome::chuckle: But you will move out soon enough again :yesey:

Where are you going? Sounds like you don't really want to :erm:

I did! :awesome: There is a spam on vids on my boat, I think you've already seen the pics on FB

muse_21.jpg

Well, yeah :chuckle:

I'm going to my cousins' from USA party! I really want to go, it's alright, but I feel like I haven't slept properly in ages. And it's too hot to have a nap in midday :supersad: At least no more parties from tomorrow and on :awesome:

I did see them, while lurking :awesome: The Edge, huh? :eyebrows:

88929699.jpg

Edit: Got to go, it was nice talking to you :kiss:

Edited by Tasha_

Well, yeah :chuckle:

I'm going to my cousins' from USA party! I really want to go, it's alright, but I feel like I haven't slept properly in ages. And it's too hot to have a nap in midday :supersad: At least no more parties from tomorrow and on :awesome:

I did see them, while lurking :awesome: The Edge, huh? :eyebrows:

88929699.jpg

Edit: Got to go, it was nice talking to you :kiss:

I wish I could go to a party :LOL: Have fun! :kiss:

Well, The Edge is kinda hot :$

muse_43.jpg

I'll spoiler some diver and swimmer pics :ninja:

]

Diver, Sascha Klein

01300000330425123037414675825_s.jpg

Just look on the internet for better pics, I looked for some but didn't find them, you have to see Sascha's body. Oh dear :facepalm:

81455278.jpg

I've been watching the diving, I quite like Sascha Klein and some swedish guy :ninja: I think their bathers need to be a bit smaller though :shifty:

v22dhlm69kywlh62.jpg

Hello fellow PDT'ers lol yeahh well I never post on here, its a first so Hello again :D

Welcome.

You spelt Femedom wrong :chuckle:

70653636.jpg

When did STING join muse? :chuckle:

:eek: I just had 20 minutes to spare because getting the next plane so i thought i'd sneak on here and :eek: a new PDT :supersad:

Lots of kisses from africa :kiss:

I miss you. *sad face*

Me wants to see! :awesome:

Aww, it's so great that sons can make you cry of joy, it's simply the best :happy:

I'll upload it tomorrow.:ninja:

I've been watching the diving, I quite like Sascha Klein and some swedish guy :ninja: I think their bathers need to be a bit smaller though :shifty:

Eskilsson?

Yeah, Sascha is probably the hottest one, but my love is Daley. :chuckle:

:eyebrows: Nice. But do you see them right when they enter the water, the underwater camera gets them and shows...their speedos after the dive...you know what happens right? :eyebrows:

Hello :happy:

Eskilsson?

Yeah, Sascha is probably the hottest one, but my love is Daley. :chuckle:

:eyebrows: Nice. But do you see them right when they enter the water, the underwater camera gets them and shows...their speedos after the dive...you know what happens right? :eyebrows:

Hello :happy:

I cant remember his name. It was......something swedish. :LOL:

I wasnt paying that much attention cos it was on mute and I was eavesdropping on my mums half of her phonecall. It's the only way I can find out the family gossip. :LOL: If it's on today I will watch closely.

That's why their speedos need to be a bit smaller :eyebrows:

Dom1105.jpg

I cant remember his name. It was......something swedish. :LOL:

I wasnt paying that much attention cos it was on mute and I was eavesdropping on my mums half of her phonecall. It's the only way I can find out the family gossip. :LOL: If it's on today I will watch closely.

That's why their speedos need to be a bit smaller :eyebrows:

Dom1105.jpg

It's the only swedish one that was there :yesey:

Hoho, you missed quite a show :eyebrows:

They're over now, try looking for stuff on youtube :ninja:

Why the hell did I decide to go discuss in the Current Affairs section? I express my opinion and get attacks for literally everything I say and get told "don't expect your opinions to be respected" and that my opinions are retarded. Stronzi.

Edited by pluginstarlight