Hellooo. Only got back from work about an hour ago. Off to bed soon cos I need to get up at 6am to go to work again :indiff:

Dom103.jpg

That is awful! :eek: Go to sleep fast! :yesey:

Strangely, so do I but I like it because of the green lazers.

I go "Oooh pretty lights!"

I had some lovely photos of Pink Floyd with lazers. Lost them in one of my many house moves.:(

too bad you lost them :supersad:

Night girls :kiss:

I mean... look at him!!

10051507013767766037817.gif

!!!

:LOL: Great gif right there!

I´m so lazy... I have to pack my bag for the holidays and it´s almost midnight and I´m still trying to figure out what to take with me...:rolleyes:

Oh yes! Tomorrow I´m going on a one week holiday to the wonderful beaches of the south :eyebrows: hmmm hot sea :D

too bad you lost them :supersad:

Night girls :kiss:

Well it was bound to happen, I used to be the one left to pack an entire house everytime we moved. The Ex never lifted a finger to help.

You off to bed Stef? Night night if you are.

b317e501.jpg

I was in London watching Logan and his band last night.

It's the best gig I've seen them do, I was close to tears. :supersad:

And they did Hyper-music again. :D

I'd like to see his face when you ask that! :LOL:

You should have seen his face when he attempted sitting cross-legged to try it out - it spoke more than words ever could... :LOL:

Please do! I'm really curious now, but I don't think I want to ask my dad or my brother-in-law. :eek:

Yes, I'm well. And how are you? :happy:

You've got a good point. He's got balls of steel. :LOL:

It's hugely uncomfortable apparently. At least for my housemate it was - he even tried to sit like it in front of me in the name of thorough research, which was very funny, but looked rather painful judging by the face he made in the process. Balls of steel must be the answer :chuckle:

Sure! I need the clothes, he doesn't need them to walk on stage and everyone needs a naked drummer :D

Spoken like a true PDTer already :chuckle:

147158942_045849ba29.jpg

Night lovelies :kiss:

Has a great gig + chillout yesterday and need to go to work soon... and now I'm wondering whether I should go to Helskini to see U2 next week with that drummer with gorgeous hair and wondering whether I should contact the girl with whom we basically agreed to have a movie-date today. :$ Inception, of course. I'm really tired, but she was rather cute. :$ And her hair was amazingly soft! (Yes, I touched it. A lot. And my hair got groped as well. :happy:)

Ahem...no, at all. I think I might be a bit taller than Matt actually, I've always been the tallest in the class :$

:yesey: Swimmers have so much back and abs (that famous V around the waistline *faints*), divers have so little on them :eyebrows: and abs and muscles and- *gets hot*

I usually don't look for buff guys but when I see water "games" and competitions hormones party. :facepalm:

Last year I got to see my favourite (and best in the world) swimmer and my favourite and hottest diver. So damn gorgeous, both of them :noey:

"taller than Matt" doesn't really mean that you'd be extremely tall. :chuckle:

Someone is getting a hornwave! :LOL:

You should have seen his face when he attempted sitting cross-legged to try it out - it spoke more than words ever could... :LOL:

It's hugely uncomfortable apparently. At least for my housemate it was - he even tried to sit like it in front of me in the name of thorough research, which was very funny, but looked rather painful judging by the face he made in the process. Balls of steel must be the answer

147158942_045849ba29.jpg

:LOL: Ah, now I have a new goal - beside touching his hair, asking about the condition of his steel balls while sitting like a lady. :LOL:

Hello fellow PDT'ers lol yeahh well I never post on here, its a first so Hello again

Username? :wtf:

us-of-eurasia-dom-style-o.gif

:LOL:

:awesome: :awesome:

It's hugely uncomfortable apparently. At least for my housemate it was - he even tried to sit like it in front of me in the name of thorough research, which was very funny, but looked rather painful judging by the face he made in the process. Balls of steel must be the answer :chuckle:

hmm. :shifty: And does your housmate wear awfully tight skinnies too, I think it must be even worse then. I can't believe Dom really sit like this then :noey::LOL:

Has a great gig + chillout yesterday and need to go to work soon... and now I'm wondering whether I should go to Helskini to see U2 next week with that drummer with gorgeous hair and wondering whether I should contact the girl with whom we basically agreed to have a movie-date today. :$ Inception, of course. I'm really tired, but she was rather cute. :$ And her hair was amazingly soft! (Yes, I touched it. A lot. And my hair got groped as well. :happy:)

Yes to both :yesey:

70653636.jpg

hmm. :shifty: And does your housmate wear awfully tight skinnies too, I think it must be even worse then. I can't believe Dom really sit like this then :noey::LOL:

Yes to both :yesey:

70653636.jpg

He has trained his balls a lot. :eyebrows:

I'm kinda torn, I do want to contact her, but I'm so tired, I'd fall asleep in the cinema. :supersad:

:o :eek: I just had 20 minutes to spare because getting the next plane so i thought i'd sneak on here and :o a new PDT :supersad:

Lots of kisses for africa :kiss:

And :eek: a twitpic of TOMMMM

IMG_2204_570.jpg

:stongue: ummmm dom

:(:LOL: I cant even remember the smilies :facepalm:

Frankie! :awesome:

We miss you :supersad:

Maybe you could get a drink? Well, that actually sounds like a date :erm: Maybe not :LOL:

70090025-c7cd66a357d189135384288a9f.jpg

That does sound a lot like a date-date and I'm not sure she's into girls. :chuckle: Though we did touch each other a lot and mostly it was started by her... :shifty:

:eek: I just had 20 minutes to spare because getting the next plane so i thought i'd sneak on here and :eek: a new PDT :supersad:

Lots of kisses from africa :kiss:

Frankie! :kiss: When will you be back? :supersad:

thpoke.gif

I so wanted a gif for that! :awesome:

I was in London watching Logan and his band last night.

It's the best gig I've seen them do, I was close to tears. :supersad:

And they did Hyper-music again.

Me wants to see! :awesome:

Aww, it's so great that sons can make you cry of joy, it's simply the best :happy:

Has a great gig + chillout yesterday and need to go to work soon... and now I'm wondering whether I should go to Helskini to see U2 next week with that drummer with gorgeous hair and wondering whether I should contact the girl with whom we basically agreed to have a movie-date today. Inception, of course. I'm really tired, but she was rather cute. And her hair was amazingly soft! (Yes, I touched it. A lot. And my hair got groped as well.)

"taller than Matt" doesn't really mean that you'd be extremely tall. :chuckle:

Someone is getting a hornwave! : LOL:

:awesome:

Maybe it was a wrong comparison, but anyhow I'm tall. Taller than mom and dad :chuckle:

NO! Not a hornwave! In Tiia's boat I said I'm too young to get horny...but very aroused could just do it :$

I'll spoiler some diver and swimmer pics :ninja:

Swimmer, Michael Phelps

Phelps129.jpg

Diver, Sascha Klein

01300000330425123037414675825_s.jpg

Diver, Thomas Daley (he's near my age so it's nothing cougar-ish. wtf?)

Tom6.jpg

Just look on the internet for better pics, I looked for some but didn't find them, you have to see Sascha's body. Oh dear :facepalm:

81455278.jpg

Edited by pluginstarlight

That does sound a lot like a date-date and I'm not sure she's into girls. :chuckle: Though we did touch each other a lot and mostly it was started by her... :shifty:

Well, maybe she is :shifty: Was she pretty? :awesome:

I so wanted a gif for that! :awesome:

NO! Not a hornwave! In Tiia's boat I said I'm too young to get horny...but very aroused could just do it :$

Swimmer, Michael Phelps

Phelps129.jpg

Diver, Sascha Klein

Tom6.jpg

Just look on the internet for better pics, I looked for some but didn't find them, you have to see Sascha's body. Oh dear :facepalm:

I love that gif so much, the random poking, Matt seems so bored and Dom just keeps on talking :LOL:

I like the second guy :shifty: How old are you again? :ninja:

dom_absolute3.jpg

Exactly :awesome:

He's German :awesome:

Ahem...don't want to say it...young anyhow :$I could PM you but it's something really...delicate :ninja:

Muse-SMBH-36.jpg

Eyeliner :stunned::ninja:

Oh he is? :shifty:

:LOL: You don't have to, I thought you said it at some point but maybe I'm wrong :shifty: But since I'm curious now, pm me :awesome:

I like the guyliner :$

10th September :LOL:

Well... it's almost soon. :chuckle:

Swimmer, Michael Phelps

Phelps129.jpg

Diver, Sascha Klein

Tom6.jpg

81455278.jpg

Sorry, but they just don't do it for me, you can keep them all to yourself. :chuckle:

Well, maybe she is :shifty: Was she pretty? :awesome:

Well, she was a pretty little blonde and we had very similar sense of humour... :shifty:

Oh he is? :shifty:

:LOL: You don't have to, I thought you said it at some point but maybe I'm wrong :shifty: But since I'm curious now, pm me :awesome:

I like the guyliner :$

:yesey:

Nope :p

I love it :awesome:

Sorry, but they just don't do it for me, you can keep them all to yourself. :chuckle:

What?! Oh I will :eyebrows:

Edit: Off to the divers! Bye! :kiss:

Edited by pluginstarlight