That was fun :D

I like Christmas Matt with the red and green sock combo... and :LOL: @ his impression of korn compared to origin

Anyone else think Matt and Dom were being a tad bit defensive about liking women? :LOL::facepalm: Sorry.

i thought the same thing... guy asks joke question, Matt and Dom say "We like teh wimmenz :phu:" ;)

Screenshot2010-08-10at75432PM.png

:chuckle:

:LOL: matts hand placement :shifty:

Ugh I need this to be on youtube asap because my laptop charger broke and im on my iphone, I did see the first 2 minutes before my laptop died, holy green socks

And i'm down to stalk them anywhere in l.a. js, haha

Uploading to Youtube as I type. First time doing this - hope it works!

I'll post the link when it's done!

Matt sounded like the MEEP MEEEP blue creature from 30 Rock :chuckle:

the blue man! I love that show :awesome:

Anyone else think Matt and Dom were being a tad bit defensive about liking women? :LOL::facepalm: Sorry.

:LOL: I was thinking the exact same thing, though if dom doesn't want to be asked which beefcake he likes best, he might consider not sitting like that whilst wearing those pants :rolleyes: (just kidding, dom's awesome, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes matt post that old sextape, just to prove he likes teh womenz :chuckle:)

:facepalm:

one thing: prop 8

omg :chuckle: :chuckle: ;)

anyways, the entire concept of the 'emotional beefcake' band was :LOL: i hope someone really does it

the blue man! I love that show :awesome:

:LOL: I was thinking the exact same thing, though if dom doesn't want to be asked which beefcake he likes best, he might consider not sitting like that whilst wearing those pants :rolleyes: (just kidding, dom's awesome, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes matt post that old sextape, just to prove he likes teh womenz :chuckle:)

omg :chuckle: :chuckle: ;)

anyways, the entire concept of the 'emotional beefcake' band was :LOL: i hope someone really does it

I think I may have to convince my friends to do it. :LOL: We need a band name.

...we need a band at all, first. :erm::$

Archived