Matt so cheated on the "My favorite Muse song" question! Look at 12:34. :ninja::shifty:

:LOL::LOL:

:LOL: i noticed that too!

"I think i might know this one....

For some reason i have a feeling that it might be MotP" then *giggle*

then after he gets it right "I dont know how i got that!" :chuckle:

Wait a minute :LOL: he was just reading the question!

Wow, that was funny. Emotional beefcakes and those heavy metal impressions had tears rolling down my cheeks. Oringin of Symmetry is pretty odd in Matt's eyes...

And erm... Dom skin *dies*. And very interesting sprinkles on his coffee, and what a feminie sitting position :)

Ahh Muse are amazing.

Wow, that was funny. Emotional beefcakes and those heavy metal impressions had tears rolling down my cheeks. Oringin of Symmetry is pretty odd in Matt's eyes...

And erm... Dom skin *dies*. And very interesting sprinkles on his coffee, and what a feminie sitting position :)

Ahh Muse are amazing.

It's creamer (it's the powdered kind). :) French Vanilla to be exact. And Dom sits exactly like me. *_*

Great interview! Dom uses Coffeemate:LOL: I don't know why I think that is funny. Love Matt's impression of his own voice. The keeps on this are probably well taken!! Thanks for posting. Side note- Such a cute picture of Matteh when you first pull up the vid clip;)

I just googled Spearmint Rhino- I knew it was going to be a "Gentlemen's Club" Naughty Boys!

Archived