Heads up- Muse (probably Matt as he's in LA at the moment), are going to have an interview on KROQ soon tonight.

Ted Stryker tweeted this:

Looking medium spiffy for my sit down talk/interview with.... @MUSE ! Do you guys have any questions? No Kate Hudson stuff. Good/random ?s

His show is on at 4pm LA time so I'm guessing it'll not be for at least half an hour.

Listen here

Thanks. :) I was just about to go to bed too! Anyway it's not working atm.

For a moment I thought they were playing Crying Shame then I realised it was coming from my computer.

Guess the interview could be any time during the show. Don't think I will be able to stay up. Is there anyone who is able to record?:)

Heads up- Muse (probably Matt as he's in LA at the moment), are going to have an interview on KROQ soon tonight.

Ted Stryker tweeted this:

Looking medium spiffy for my sit down talk/interview with.... @MUSE ! Do you guys have any questions? No Kate Hudson stuff. Good/random ?s

His show is on at 4pm LA time so I'm guessing it'll not be for at least half an hour.

Listen here

Damn, it says "not available in your area" , so wonder, is there a possibility to still listen to that or anyone recording it?

Thanks. :) I was just about to go to bed too! Anyway it's not working atm.

If you're listening in the UK you have to use a programme like Hotspot Shield to hide your UK IP address. Hope that makes sense! That works for me- let me know if it works for you.

If you're listening in the UK you have to use a programme like Hotspot Shield to hide your UK IP address. Hope that makes sense! That works for me- let me know if it works for you.

Thank you!:) Though it probably wouldn't be sensible for me to stay up and wait for it as I have to be up early in the morning.

Not sure to know how to use it, but will try, cheers!:)

I am at work, but I'll try to record it

Thanks Natalia, that would be great :D

UPDATE:

It's going to be aired between 5-6pm and it was the 'guys' from Muse so not just Matt. A video was also mentioned so hopefully that will be put up on the website soon.

TedStryker

Matt and Dom from @MUSE , one of the biggest bands in the world are nicer then you could imagine. Interview and pics to come very soon.

UPDATE:

It's going to be aired between 5-6pm and it was the 'guys' from Muse so not just Matt. A video was also mentioned so hopefully that will be put up on the website soon.

TedStryker

Matt and Dom from @MUSE , one of the biggest bands in the world are nicer then you could imagine. Interview and pics to come very soon.

Great that Dom will be there too! :D

Archived