LOL Matt, "I've been hanging out in [Pacific] Palisades, for some reason" I think he knows he shouldn't say some things to the press, but he just can't help himself. (Kate lives in the Palisades). At least the DJ didn't follow up on that one.

:eek: I just googled that mansion. She's done quite a bit of publicity for it. Stunning doesn't quite cover how gorgeous this is ! Frankly, Matt would have to be mad for not moving in with her, why buy something else in LA when you can have this? :awesome:

As for the interviewer, I'm sure he's perfectly nice and genuine and all that but I found his interview style ridiculously grating "ZOMG EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING!!!". I guess that sort of hyperbole is normal with a lot of media though. (Disclaimer: I only watched half of this, as I thought it was too tedious, but Matt's 'metal' impression was funny.)

:eek: I just googled that mansion. She's done quite a bit of publicity for it. Stunning doesn't quite cover how gorgeous this is ! Frankly, Matt would have to be mad for not moving in with her, why buy something else in LA when you can have this? :awesome:

Well I haven't seen it, but firstly there's more to a relationship than a house, however grand. Secondly I would imagine Matt would want to be in control of his own destiny and living arrangements.

I loved the part with Dom dumping half the jar of Coffee Mate into his coffee cup. Man after my own heart. :D

Honestly, not my favorite interview ever. Dom spent half of time looking bored, staring at other interesting things in the room (a plant? a pretty crew member? more Coffee Mate?), but I loved his outfit. He looked great.

Special Note For Maffoo Matt, you need to rotate your pants. I know it's hard, and you don't make a lot of money doing this whole music thing...but you really should try a different pair of pants every once in awhile. Wouldn't want to wear them out.

Archived