Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

Nice!

I thought she had a machine-gun boob for a second before i saw the cigarette and was looking down like "I didn't know I had one of those..." :LOL:

Ffff, Machine Gun Titties á la Austin Powers.

You're giving me silly ideas what with the character pictured, from a story I'm working on, being both a massive perv and gun nut.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, so much amazing stuff added since I was last here. :D I am so jealous of you guys, I wish I could draw freehand, or anything abstract that looked in the least bit interesting. I can only copy what I see. :$

But, I've created some better Tennant luff than the wonky thing I posted months ago, hope you enjoy...

davidtennant02.jpg

Graphite

tennant3final.jpg

My first attempt at full colour. Done with graphite & Prismacolor pencils.

2194862.png

Awesome as always, dude.

I feel so fucking talentless when I look at this thread :supersad:

Thanks!

Ahh haha, that's not the way to be. If you want to get into art you need to practice, and practice makes perfect. I can post a comparison picture of my art from years ago and now. I used to suck. Horribly.

Thanks!

Ahh haha, that's not the way to be. If you want to get into art you need to practice, and practice makes perfect. I can post a comparison picture of my art from years ago and now. I used to suck. Horribly.

No, I'm not even that bad at drawing, but when I look at some of the pics on here, I really seem to have no talent at all. :LOL: Oh well, I'm only 14, I can still learn. :)

1. This was made out of boredom and within about 3 minutes.
  2. It's the lyrics of 'Fitter Happier' by Radiohead (
    ) coupled with some doodles.
  3. It isn't really 'art' but I have no idea where to post this anyway.
  4. The idea of the song is kind of a 90s 'checklist'.
  5. I've written the lyrics out of the view of a nutter who's fed up with the routine and scribbles into his agenda.
  6. It didn't turn out very well :LOL:
  7. I have no idea why the png became so small... :erm:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8232&stc=1&d=1261865499

You should send that to Thom Yorke. Maybe you can make the artwork for the next album,.

Archived