Matt is bottom of Heat's Man-O-Meter

Kieren

:LOL:

Typically, this has resulted in the 'let's take the piss out of ferret-faced Matt' vs the 'leave Matt alone he's pwetty' clans. I pledge allegiance to the former :chuckle:

typically...as this thread is shit...which is where is started. and see? i was right.

i still don't like matt's nose :p and who called him a ferret face? i didn't. :p

Getting called a "Fucking Prick" and a "Cunt" in one day :noey:

Seriously fucked up shit this is... I blame Kate :yesey:

Matt was a master of the art of tabloid-dodging until he picked up Kate *sigh*

No, but seriously. If you listen to anything Heat says, you're a fucking prick. :yesey:

Hahahah, wearing the same pair of pants for as many days as possible :LOL:

Hey, it's a sign of sophistication for a man to be able to wear a pair of underwear for several days without changing them and when they do start to pong a bit, just turn them inside out, hey presto, fresh underwear :yesey:

Not that I've ever done that of course :ninja:

Hey, it's a sign of sophistication for a man to be able to wear a pair of underwear for several days without changing them and when they do start to pong a bit, just turn them inside out, hey presto, fresh underwear :yesey:

:eek: Not that I've smelled any used underwear belonging to a man, but just, WTF? I thought girls' underwear gets smellier :shifty: That's why we wear liners.

I didn't just say anything. Okay? :) *runs away*

/offtopic

Underwear can be worn 4 times. Ordinary, inside out, back to front and inside out back to front. Kushti

Getting called a "Fucking Prick" and a "Cunt" in one day :noey:

Seriously fucked up shit this is... I blame Kate :yesey:

Matt was a master of the art of tabloid-dodging until he picked up Kate *sigh*

No, but seriously. If you listen to anything Heat says, you're a fucking prick. :yesey:

Just to clear up, those words were mine. It was satire. :rolleyes:

I love the way all the others have very specific titles next to their names, and Matt's is just 'Fucking prick' :LOL:

I made them up myself :) but I wouldn't say Orlando Bloom as 'disgraced pirate' a specific title :LOL:

Just to clear up, those words were mine. It was satire. :rolleyes:

I made them up myself :) but I wouldn't say Orlando Bloom as 'disgraced pirate' a specific title :LOL:

I'm surprised people fell for it. As if Heat would say that about Matt! The whole thing is made up isn't it?

Chris and Dom's faces are fine... fine faces :happy:

And so is Matt's! As you knew I would reply to that! Windup! :LOL:

Sorry to disappoint you both but Matt has clearly had some surgery (lips, he has none)....

4699383501_10223ceab3.jpg

And Chris is clearly in-between operations awaiting further surgery......

4699426097_6019670a55.jpg

4700056282_05a40fbff7.jpg

I'm surprised people fell for it. As if Heat would say that about Matt! The whole thing is made up isn't it?

Well he was bottom of the list but no link because it's only in magazine. I guess they can't really blame youknowwho because, well, she's one of them...

alex kapranos at least washes his dirty skivvies in the sink! :phu:

Archived