Muse Messageboard awards?

Georgiina

hi, i was wondering, and i'm sure this has been asked before, but, for those special undertitles that say "best male muser of 2006" or "sexiest female muser of 2005" ect. ect. how do you get nominated? and who choses the winner? and when does it all happen?

It happens at the end of the year, with the results at new year, organised by Gem.

The nominees are discussed and chosen by Gem, with help from the other mods and admins I think. If you don't want to be on the list, you can have yourself removed. Also, I think in the first week of the awards you were allowed to put forward your own nominations, and frequent requests were added. Possibly. :erm:

You get nominated by being sexy, or being annoying ... :LOL: Generally by being a presence on the board in some way.

The winners are chosen by the board. There is a big poll area for the awards and every member gets the chance to vote for their winner.

I think there are already too many categories...

There are, which is why we decided against "Best *insert nationality here* Muser" which caused a lot of arguments and people accusing us of being biased towards England!

I almost won sexiest male muser in 2005, came 2nd, to that stupid cunt That Little Animal.

Then the following year I was nominated in about a billion categories but won fuck all. Bastards.

I think we should have 'most exhibitionist muser' and 'gayest muser'

Guest Chizzleface
I almost won sexiest male muser in 2005, came 2nd, to that stupid cunt That Little Animal.

Then the following year I was nominated in about a billion categories but won fuck all. Bastards.

I think we should have 'most exhibitionist muser' and 'gayest muser'

:LOL:

You got to admit though, that litle animal is a handsome fucker. I'm jealous of his looks :indiff:

:LOL:

You got to admit though, that litle animal is a handsome fucker. I'm jealous of his looks :indiff:

Yeah but he won the year before, so he's just gonna hijack every competition. SIGH. Anyway I don't care, MUSE ARE GAY ANYWAY

I didn't know there was a Best Muse Couple award until a couple of years ago and by then it was too late to get ourselves (Mickness/Sir Mick/Opal's Aussie Bugger and I) nominated!

If we were put up, we would've won! Hopefully we'll be up this year. :D

It happens at the end of the year, with the results at new year, organised by Gem.

The nominees are discussed and chosen by Gem, with help from the other mods and admins I think. If you don't want to be on the list, you can have yourself removed. Also, I think in the first week of the awards you were allowed to put forward your own nominations, and frequent requests were added. Possibly. :erm:

You get nominated by being sexy, or being annoying ... :LOL: Generally by being a presence on the board in some way.

The winners are chosen by the board. There is a big poll area for the awards and every member gets the chance to vote for their winner.

That's about right really.

I've organised them for the last 5 years... I just watch throughout the year and decide which people should go into which catagories, with help from others and then all the other mods and admins go over all the threads and add or remove people.

And yeah you can have yourself removed if you don't wish to be in it and occassionally we do forget people, so people can PM me if they want others to be in the awards.

For any chance of winning you need to be a high profile user though as it's done in polls and the members of the board vote on it.

No, I'm not adding a load of stupid awards, there's too many as it is, and they're gonna be getting cut down a lot this year. I most certainly will never ever be doing things like "best >insert nationality< muser" as that's ridiculous.

Although, they're being done differently this year.... ohhhh.

They take place in mid-December and then the results are announced at the beginning of January. :)

Archived