Muse Messageboard awards?

Georgiina

Guest Ducky101
well believe me, even after a few drinks Gil wouldn't be :noey:

come to Caro and Kirsten's bikini lesbian island, you'll be happy there :happy:

is it invite only?

Guest Tania
is it invite only?

it probably is, but I'm sure they'd be happy to have you there, you can lay on sun loungers and sip pina coladas all day ;)

i was thinking the other day, that if i forced myself.. i could go bi.

You get more options. (boys and girls and quirky old men)

Doubt that'd happen. I'm far too straight. But a few drinks and i'm sure that'll be do'able. :)

I don't doubt that a single bit.

Guest Ducky101
it probably is, but I'm sure they'd be happy to have you there, you can lay on sun loungers and sip pina coladas all day ;)

Oooo errrr count me in.

I don't doubt that a single bit.

haha you've had the pleasure of seeing the effect alcohol has on me :LOL:

i was thinking the other day, that if i forced myself.. i could go bi.

You get more options. (boys and girls and quirky old men)

Doubt that'd happen. I'm far too straight. But a few drinks and i'm sure that'll be do'able. :)

gosh i used to wonder what was wrong with me NOT being bi. all the cool kids were when i was 15/16. i find pulling birds the most intensely boring thing ever. really. it doesn't matter how hot they are, it's like no matter how hot they are, all the passion is just gone and all i can focus on is the actual act of kissing and it's just bizarre.

Guest Ducky101
gosh i used to wonder what was wrong with me NOT being bi. all the cool kids were when i was 15/16. i find pulling birds the most intensely boring thing ever. really. it doesn't matter how hot they are, it's like no matter how hot they are, all the passion is just gone and all i can focus on is the actual act of kissing and it's just bizarre.

see for me, getting with the girl isn't the problem. It's feeling the attraction. I mean to be honest, i could snog a log with full consent, doesn't mean i'll enjoy it.

It's happened several times and the thing is, i have the attraction to do it, but when it's actually happening i'm all... "errrgh."

Hmm.

edit: no i have NOT snogged a log several times :rolleyes:

i'll probably just post a 'best of stephie' collection in the discussion posts like last years, with photographic evidence of this year's exploits. see if that does me any good. :(

see, i don't bring my drama to the board any more, this is the problem! :'(

mike has my vote for sexiest. don't tell kev.

:D

Guest Ducky101
w00, Lezbian banter! :happy:

errrr..... Show us yer tits? :D

:rolleyes: go to your love boat, she almost did it :LOL:

true story

Guest Tania
the rage is slower :rolleyes:

I'm seriously considering buying a punch bag to hang from my ceiling right now, rage is good :mad::shifty:

Archived