Muse Messageboard awards?

Georgiina

can i have three undertitles?

I was second best n00b too. :happy: It sorta balances out my.. errr... more negative awards :unsure: haha

If it makes you feel better I don;t think anyone has ever won worst muser and managed to turn it around so they're liked before :p

If it makes you feel better I don;t think anyone has ever won worst muser and managed to turn it around so they're liked before :p

I think as soon as she changed her username we all gained some new found respect for Julz. :LOL:

Guest Ducky101

haha so do i win another award for being most.. creative? :D Optimistic?

I did come second best n00b... so i guess that makes me cool. I didn't realise how many people hated me until i won most annoying though haha.. and it was by alot too :LOL:

I did come second best n00b... so i guess that makes me cool. I didn't realise how many people hated me until i won most annoying though haha.. and it was by alot too :LOL:

I think I voted you for your username alone. :p

Guest Ducky101
I think I voted you for your username alone. :p

Haha rubbish. I know who you voted for ;) You actually told me.

Aww most annoying doesn't mean most hated though.

i vaguely remember you were lobbying for votes in that category. you wanted to win something, anything, and you got two! you got two more than everyone else. :D

Nominate me for best emo if not there's no point in life anymore.But after winning, there'd be no point in life anymore. But if I don't win, then I'd be so sad I'd kill myself. But there's no emo award. NOOOOOOOO! LIFE SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS! -leaps off building-

Guest Ducky101

can i get just get auto nomination for most annoying again?

Haha i want to see how many haters i got. I promise i won't advertise :D

can i get just get auto nomination for most annoying again?

Haha i want to see how many haters i got. I promise i won't advertise :D

There's a very presistent rumor that your b00bs are even more ennoying then you. But I'd have to actually see them before I vote...

Guest Ducky101

You want to see a 16 year old's boobs? You disgust me.

olol i'm only kiddin. I'm 99 rele. olol

Archived