Muse Messageboard awards?

Georgiina

No, I'm not adding a load of stupid awards, there's too many as it is, and they're gonna be getting cut down a lot this year. I most certainly will never ever be doing things like "best >insert nationality< muser" as that's ridiculous.

Best panda? No? :(

and i could bet you that pope would have a panda avatar as soon as it was announced ;)

:LOL: So true!

He's being slow with making his sig. He has to have it a chunk of the year for it to count!

and i could bet you that pope would have a panda avatar as soon as it was announced ;)

:LOL: Feck off you.

:LOL: So true!

He's being slow with making his sig. He has to have it a chunk of the year for it to count!

When would it need to be there? I've had no real inspiration this year. I might stand down and let someone else win for a change. :LOL:

When would it need to be there? I've had no real inspiration this year. I might stand down and let someone else win for a change. :LOL:

even if you try you've got strong competition from beast lvoe

Hmmm I dunno. I think...... Actually I ain't telling you or you'll make sure you have one made by that deadline :p

Jon should of won!

even if you try you've got strong competition from beast lvoe

I can't remember beast's. I'll check it out. If I stand down and don't have a sig then I can play the "oh if only I entered" card when people brag. :LOL:

Hmmm I dunno. I think...... Actually I ain't telling you or you'll make sure you have one made by that deadline :p

Jon should of won!

BOO. Jon's gets people in trouble. :LOL:

That's exactly why it should've won, you big cheating cunt :p!

:LOL: I'm actually scared to attempt to make a sig for fear of losing. The graceful option is a winner though.

I want stu to win best and worse chat mod :LOL:

I wanted that but I got told off for telling people to do so.

There should be a best Muse meetup leader, so kev, inn and popey can fight it out, then Bob sneaks a victory due to his nasal ability to find a Nandos.

You missed my super team leading! I played lollypop lady and everything :D

best Ginger award!

There should be a best Muse meetup leader, so kev, inn and popey can fight it out, then Bob sneaks a victory due to his nasal ability to find a Nandos.

i always ninja my way in, i have support from pmt :p

i dont think i can pull off best male again :(, no idea how that worked to be honest haha

no no no.....

we need to make the fuck marry dump poll an award!

Guest Ducky101

can i have three undertitles?

I was second best n00b too. :happy: It sorta balances out my.. errr... more negative awards :unsure: haha

Archived