Showbiz:

'Visions of greed you wallow'

when its:

'Rhythms of greed you wallow'

It IS visions :LOL: Check the lyrics booklet.

Sober: "Matured for years and he poured it, into my glass she poured it," I thought, 'WTF?! How can both he and she pour it? Oh, right, it's 'imported'.'

Uprising: "I think I slipped and uttered you thought I, it's either, or we should never be afraid to die," :facepalm: :facepalm: I could never understand that line :LOL:

Supermassive Blackhole

Glacier's melting in the dead of night

I thought it was: Precious melting in the dead of night

And how long before you tell the truth

I though it was: Hail mama, tell me the truth XD

New Born

Cos you've seen

Seen too much

I thought it was: cause you sin, sin too much

Destroy the spineless

Show me it's real

I thought is was: Just like a spider, show me the way. :LOL:

Apocalypse Please

And it's time we saw a miracle

I thought it was: And it's time we solve a miracle (which makes absolutely no sense at all.) :LOL:

It IS visions :LOL: Check the lyrics booklet.

Sober: "Matured for years and he poured it, into my glass she poured it," I thought, 'WTF?! How can both he and she pour it? Oh, right, it's 'imported'.'

Uprising: "I think I slipped and uttered you thought I, it's either, or we should never be afraid to die," :facepalm: :facepalm: I could never understand that line :LOL:

O rly?

Whadya know. I looked it up on Micro Cuts and that's what it said :rolleyes:

I can't hear "contrary to what we want" in TAB. I know thats what it is, but I only hear "country do what we want"

I hear this EVERY time I listen to TaB. I keep reminding myself that those are not the right lyrics. But it sounds so much like he's saying "country".

Not a particulary big one but in Megalomania i thought 'before i disturb you in the dark' was 'before i just stab you in the dark' :facepalm:

I mean, i know it's a dark song an' all but :LOL:

I thought it was that too!

I also thought that in unintended when he said "I'll be there" that he was saying "Robin Hood":noey: :facepalm:

Archived