Your top 5 muse songs

wemleymuse16

So hard for me to choose. I'm gonna have to pick one from each of the 5 albums and then 5 b-sides because I can.

(these lists are in no particular order)

Albums:

1. Escape

2. Darkshines

3. The Small Print

4. Hoodoo/Knights of Cydonia (so hard to me to choose :'( )

5. Exogenesis

B-Sides:

1. Do We Need This?

2. Recess

3. Host

4. Shrinking Universe

5. Agitated

Thanks ;)

Neutron Star Collision is incorporated with Twilight. I guess that could be a good reason many people over look it. Otherwise, I think it's a good song.

People don't dislike NSC because of Twilight, don't worry. Supermassive Black Hole was in Twilight and plenty of people like that.

Thanks ;)

Neutron Star Collision is incorporated with Twilight. I guess that could be a good reason many people over look it. Otherwise, I think it's a good song.

sooner or later this board will make you hate that song... if it won't... well, you're going to be 'that guy' (or girl).

if you payed close attention there was sarcasm in what I said

I agree!

BUT I could have sworn that I've seen about 20 Citizen Erased in people top five so far. So we can assumed that it will be in the list.

I couldn't find the post that this was in reply to but yeah. I'm gonna try and do that (count up how many times each song appears and find the 'Top 5 best Muse songs') Unless someone else has already done that? :erm:

I couldn't find the post that this was in reply to but yeah. I'm gonna try and do that (count up how many times each song appears and find the 'Top 5 best Muse songs') Unless someone else has already done that? :erm:

Citizen Erased and Hyper Chondriac Music would certainly be in there. The rest would probably be out of Dead Star/Take A Bow/Bliss/Stockholme Syndrome/Exogensis/Showbiz.

Citizen Erased and Hyper Chondriac Music would certainly be in there. The rest would probably be out of Dead Star/Take A Bow/Bliss/Stockholme Syndrome/Exogensis/Showbiz.

At the moment it looks like it's gonna be something like:

1. Plug In Baby

2. Hysteria

3. New Born

4. Bliss

5. Stockholm Syndrome

1. Shine

2. Glorious

3. Citizen Erased

4. Cave

5. Neutron Star Collision

There is ALOT of "Citizen Erased" I realized.

wow nsc, eh?

we'll see about that in a few weeks :ninja:

well, RIGHT NOW for me they're:

Ruled by secrecy

Do we need this?

Showbiz

Hyper Chondriac Music

aaand Assassin, i think

In no order:

Hate This & I'll Love You

Muscle Museum

Falling Down

Piano Thing

Showbiz/Host/Twin

At the moment for me. I've never had such a Showbiz orientated list before, I'd sort of forgotten how great some of those songs were (HT&ILY, FD, PT, Twin).

Archived