NME: Muse on the front cover

Mistress

Smart thing they're pulling atm.

Step 1)

Create a front cover issue of muse based on their new album the resistance, all the muse fans purchase it.

Step 2)

Slag off the album, all the indie kids purchase it

Step 3)

Create an NME icons issue dedicated to muse, all the muse fans purchase it... twice

Step 4)

Slag off their glastonbury performance, all the indie kids purchase it

Step 5)

Create a muse front cover...

See where we're going here?

yeah, but they must have a different review on the website than the one they'll have in print.

it would be ridiculous to put them on the cover, which suggests they were a massive highlight of the festival - and then you'd go read the review inside and it's just slagging them off :LOL:

Step 1)

Create a front cover issue of muse based on their new album the resistance, all the muse fans purchase it.

Step 2)

Step 3)

Create an NME icons issue dedicated to muse, all the muse fans purchase it... twice

Step 4)

Step 5)

:LOL::LOL:

Oh, NME, you give me giggles.

Step 1)

Step 2)

Step 3)

Step 4)

Step 5)

:LOL:

Step 1)

Step 2)

Step 3)

Step 4)

Step 5)

:LOL: Very true!! This is what they've been doing for years --- with whatever artist will sell magazines I don't think they care.:rolleyes:

(and yet I still bought the NME icons issue despite the fact they're practically a music tabloid most of the time)

LOL. They should make their minds up whether they want to bum them or not.

They want to burn them, like they do and have done with almost every other band and artist out there, but at the same time they want to sell their boring magazine.

NME needs an enema!:p

:LOL: Very true!! This is what they've been doing for years --- with whatever artist will sell magazines I don't think they care.:rolleyes:

(and yet I still bought the NME icons issue despite the fact they're practically a music tabloid most of the time)

Same... it was like, "Dammit, it's NME! But dammit, it's 100 pages of Muse!" *goes back in forth in head* :shifty:

LOL. They should make their minds up whether they want to bum them or not.

Yeah but i wouldn't expect that to happen any time soon, this is the NME we're talking about here. :rolleyes:

Having said that, this being Muse i'll no doubt still end up buying the damn thing. :LOL:

Archived