CoS and others.... Guardian.co.uk Blog: "No women like Muse"

Natalia

Whoooooooooaaaaah I just realized all PMTers, PDTers and PCTers were actually men! Enlightening!!!

And I love Sex and the city (serie, not films). Sorry :D

EDIT: Oh and greaaaat there are sales on muse.mu. I am so thrilled *cough*

:LOL: This made me laugh, because all my friends are (jokingly ;)) convinced I must be a tranny and not a real woman.

If your girlfriend says she's going to a Muse concert without you, she is beyond doubt having sex with her tennis coach.

Fuck! Rumbled...there is absolutely no way on earth I could possibly have gone to Milan without my bloke for a Muse gig, I was clearly up to no good.

Idiot woman! :mad::LOL:

narrow minded people who im sure are camping outside the sex and the city premier :mad:

I do have a shoe obsession, so what? can't a girl love her converse's? or Van's?

Is mandatory for a girl to get obsessed with things like high heels shoes, teen vogue and jason mraz?

and btw i have to quote this comment from that site, cause it is :awesome:

Just spotted a Muse fan at the front looking distinctly unimpressed with Shakira.

Can't say I blame him.He's still got to get through Scissor Sisters.Maybe that will send him over the edge.

:p As a young woman that only owns 5 pairs of shoes, 4 of them chucks and one pair of sandals for when it's too hot out... I'm insulted too. :LOL:

I wear a pair of beat-up sneaks every day, or $1 flip flops if I'm not going to be driving stick that day.:rolleyes: Yesterday I was pressing wheel-bearing races into a greasy hub from a 265,000-mile car on my 20-ton bearing press in my supermassive garage with MUSE's Origin of Symmetry blaring in the background, singing along loudly. And it's funny ... no tennis coaches anywhere to be seen.

Her commentary is embarrassing both to women and to journalism. I was a writer, now copy editor, for a newspaper. How that kind of shit flies as journalism, I can't tell you. No wonder our industry is fucking tanking.

Well, Matt thinks females are at US Muse gigs just because of twilight. I dunno which is worse; no female fans vs. Female Twilight/muse fans.

He didn't say that. He just said the ratio had changed because of Twilight, and he's probably right. He didn't say all of us came from that connection.

I bet she caught wind of how loyal Muse fans are and thought she would up the hit count on her lame little blog with some good ol' sterotyping. Cunning tramp.

The funny thing is, newspapers jizz after pagecounts all the time, from blogs or other online content. Guess what? It doesn't make any fucking money. Ask me how I know that ...

I shouldn't like both Muse and Sex and the City??? :eek: Why am I always the last one to find out the rules??? :'(

*prepares to burn her full collection of Muse discography or her 6 seasons + movie of SATC DVDs*

psssssssssssst burn the sex and the city dvds :shifty:

:p

No women like Muse? :LOL: The Muse thread in U2 forum I frequent is almost exclusively female.

It's amazing how many people have this ridiculous idea that Muse are some noodling band with eight-minute prog epics about space and magic portals or whatnot.

As a woman in my 30's who hasn't seen 'Sex in the City', should I feel slightly insulted for having the brain-capacity to appreciate many different styles of rock? I just thought that the above was a tad narrow-minded...

Amen! I love my shoes and girly bits and bobs...so heaven forbid I should like anything other than pop music :') gah people talk such rubbish- I don't like being told what I do or don't like. Sex and the city is utter garbage.

Well I am a woman... indeed, I have several pairs of shoes (for every occasion) but I somehow end up wearing one of the three: 1) chuck taylors, navy blue 2) Doc Martens, black (rainy town, boots), 3) Ballerinas, black & no design...

I've attended two gigs and if the rumour confirms, I'll add another date to my agenda... I love music beyond passion... and Muse beyond music... so...

am I an imaginary woman? do I really exist? :$

:musesign:

pd. I've seen sex and the city... downloaded... hated it though... I'm not seeing SatC II whatever happens.

Archived