Muse: "We thrive on demons"

bunerz

Hi there, my sweet husband, my sweet Matthew!!! :-))) :D The Dilaudid is making me pretty heady--merci vraiment for having the doctor presribe it; it does help with the pain. I will go to Mass. General as shortly as I can get an appoitment--or as shortly as you can get one!!! :-))) :D No Dr. Choy, however, please??? He is mean; I saw him back in 2008. Not a nice doctor. We might be able to get into see Dr. Shapiro; I will check!!! :-))) :D. I love you, my super-cute, sweet Snoopy. Snoopy, what are you up to down there??? Lots of noise. Did you drop something??? I hope you are more than okey-dokey... Here is one of your favorite dragons to brighten your day!!! :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo

:eek::eek::LOL:

This just made my day!

And earlier she posted:

Hi there, my sweet Matthew. Who is Kate??? LMAO. I love you unconditionally--more than love you!!! :-))) :D SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo

:facepalm::LOL:

Originally Posted by Creepy 40 year old virgin

Hi there, my sweet Matthew. Who is Kate??? LMAO. I love you unconditionally--more than love you!!! :-))) SMOOCHES!!! ♥♥♥ xxxoo

No you've done it wrong! :LOL: She's not a virgin. Matthew is the father of her child. Didn't you know that?! :p:LOL:

:$

I see :) I think Twilight is more likely to be the connection that sticks, but we'll see what happens....

Thinking about it, I don't think he has to worry about too much bad press because of this, tbh, because the gossipy types don't like her at all. If they split up quickly, it'll just be "yet another man tossed aside by the raging slut". In the end, when they're not together anymore, he may get more press than he had before, but I don't think he's interesting enough to hold their attention, so I don't think thinks will change too much.

Muse's close association with the Twilight franchise is only going to get better with the release of the 3rd movie, surely the song Matt will 'donate' to it will be Muse's crowning achievement.

And Matt's moving to the States to be with KH forevah. From his multi-million dollar L.A. mansion he will further plot the demise of the "fat cats" and lead the uprising of the resistance!!! :LOL:

I think she's about 40! No excuses there then.:stunned:

Looks like she's 40. She's 100% pure nutter.

:LOL: It almost sounds like it has to be a joke... or a disturbed person.....

Muse's close association with the Twilight franchise is only going to get better with the release of the 3rd movie, surely the song Matt will 'donate' to it will be Muse's crowning achievement.

And Matt's moving to the States to be with KH forevah. From his multi-million dollar L.A. mansion he will further plot the demise of the "fat cats" and lead the uprising of the resistance!!! :LOL:

I heard he actually wrote NSC for Kate :ninja:

I'd presumed it must be a quote but there's no such quote in the article (unless I missed it).

It's there.... from the article:

Of course, along with France and Germany, Ireland was one of the earliest territories to fall for Muse in a big way. The band recorded their third record, Absolution, here, assembling it in the far reaches of rural Westmeath, at Grouse Lodge Studio. "We've always thrived on the madness that descends when you're on your own and there's nothing around," says Bellamy. "Our first album was made in a residential studio in Cornwall, about as remote as you can get. A lot of our best recording experiences have been when we were in places like the studio in Westmeath, places where you are cut away from everyone. Some bands find it weird, I think, because you end up having to stare inside yourself too much. They self-destruct because they have to face too many demons. We thrive on demons."

:)

I had a read through some of the comments on Myspace. There are a fair few nutters on there :LOL:

One of them seems to think she's Matt's wife and posts daily messages to her 'sweet husband'. :stunned:

There's a girl like that with Dom. Tells people at gigs she's there with Dom and you wonder why she doesn't have VIP ticket/doesn't stay in their hotel...

There's a girl like that with Dom. Tells people at gigs she's there with Dom and you wonder why she doesn't have VIP ticket/doesn't stay in their hotel...

Oh, I know who you're on about. She had to queue like the rest of us in Teignmouth and stayed in the same seaside hotel as a few of the others. :LOL:

Oh, I know who you're on about. She had to queue like the rest of us in Teignmouth and stayed in the same seaside hotel as a few of the others. :LOL:

The latest I've heard is she stands outside Dom's flat...

Ah yeah, that girl. Apparently it was ok for her to elbow her way up the queue because hey, she 'knows' Dom :awesome:

The latest I've heard is she stands outside Dom's flat...

:stunned:

Seriously scares me hearing those things... I often think only Muse have such crazy fans. Anyone knows of any other bands that have stuff like that?!

And why doesn't he put up a restraining order against her?! :LOL:

Ah yeah, that girl. Apparently it was ok for her to elbow her way up the queue because hey, she 'knows' Dom :awesome:

Ah god fail :facepalm:

I'd love to see her trying to talk to him.

I also love that these people make me feel not so bad about having crushes on musicians and actors and sportsmen cos dear god, I'M NORMAL!

:stunned:

Seriously scares me hearing those things... I often think only Muse have such crazy fans. Anyone knows of any other bands that have stuff like that?!

And why doesn't he put up a restraining order against her?! :LOL:

Franz Ferdinand have a few crazies who basically follow them everywhere. I know that one cos they're one of my favourite bands but I'm pretty sure it's fairly "normal" for most high profile bands unfortunately.

Franz Ferdinand have a few crazies who basically follow them everywhere. I know that one cos they're one of my favourite bands but I'm pretty sure it's fairly "normal" for most high profile bands unfortunately.

I'm trying to understand though if those people actually believe their own crap or if they just desperately want to reach the band and lie their way up lol

Clearly that Anamarie whatsherface on Matt's myspace that someone pointed out is just plain bonkers.

Ah god fail :facepalm:

I'd love to see her trying to talk to him.

I also love that these people make me feel not so bad about having crushes on musicians and actors and sportsmen cos dear god, I'M NORMAL!

Well apparently she's tried it a couple of times. . .he used to be polite but dismissive, now he flat out ignores her. Or so I've heard!

Ah, normality <3 :LOL:

Archived