Muse: "We thrive on demons"

bunerz

Well apparently she's tried it a couple of times. . .he used to be polite but dismissive, now he flat out ignores her. Or so I've heard!

Ah, normality <3 :LOL:

I would so love to be around just to see it happening LOL

The latest I've heard is she stands outside Dom's flat...

Poor man. :(

I'd love to see her trying to talk to him.

I also love that these people make me feel not so bad about having crushes on musicians and actors and sportsmen cos dear god, I'M NORMAL!

I imagine he'd be polite to her and then get the fuck away from her. :LOL:

It makes me feel bad because I don't want people to think that I'm like those crazy chicks. No people, I just think they're hot, it's not like I'm really going to have his babies.

:chuckle: How old is this person? Is she an adult?

No you've done it wrong! :LOL: She's not a virgin. Matthew is the father of her child. Didn't you know that?! :p:LOL:

Snoopy? Really? Snoopy? :LOL::LOL:

Yeah, as someone mentioned she's 40 or something and sometimes she calls Matt "Trixie". :stunned: What really scares me is that she's actually responsible for raising a child, well, assuming that's really her kid that she keep putting pictures of on MySpace. It's fucked up. Poor kid.

Matt's supposedly having read the first of the Twilight novels... and trying to get David Icke for a spoken-word performance... this article's just full of new, weird stuff!

Yeah, as someone mentioned she's 40 or something and sometimes she calls Matt "Trixie". :stunned: What really scares me is that she's actually responsible for raising a child, well, assuming that's really her kid that she keep putting pictures of on MySpace. It's fucked up. Poor kid.

Now, that part [the bit about her calling him "Trixie"] almost makes sense to me; if any rocker out there has an alter-ego that sounds like a teenage (or tweener, or pre-teen) girl -- or maybe a breakfast-cereal mascot -- it'd be Matt.

For a brief moment further back in the thread, before it was revealed that Dom has a real-life stalker who's shown up physically here and there, I was nursing the hope that Matt's cyber-stalker was really Dom having him on, and that Dom's [cyber-] stalker was really Matt.

Too bad it isn't really like that.

This is true to Matt's character. I expect him to finally get his teeth fixed and sort out his own nose problem once he's moved to L.A. ! Surely he'll get some pointers now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*ahem* :$

Oh yes, Anne-Marie. She even seems to get her daughter to call him Daddy! It's so extreme that at one point I had to check to see if it was true and did a bit of investigation on her myspace account. And no, Matt has not got a secret wife and child. Well not this one anyway! :LOL:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Ok, that's really really disturbing to me. Does her daughter actually think Matt's her dad? Because I just feel terrible for her.

:stunned:

Seriously scares me hearing those things... I often think only Muse have such crazy fans. Anyone knows of any other bands that have stuff like that?!

And why doesn't he put up a restraining order against her?! :LOL:

I don't remember which band it was, but I once heard something about murder committed in the name of the band? :erm: and apparently more than one person? I think when any band gets really famous the likelihood of having insanely dedicated fans just becomes more likely, unfortunately.

:stunned:

Seriously scares me hearing those things... I often think only Muse have such crazy fans. Anyone knows of any other bands that have stuff like that?!

And why doesn't he put up a restraining order against her?! :LOL:

Its part of their plan for world domination.

It's weird because I was just looking at some KH interviews, really because all the stuff that I've seen about her apart from the recent tabloid articles have been here, and Matt's pages, that's it, and as that has done my head in a bit, I wanted to get a different perspective, and then I came on to post something about this and this interview was here. Actually she seems nice, pretty, bubbly, fun loving, and I have to say that judging her on interviews alone, I would say she seems quite a catch, and I can definitely see why anyone would enjoy her company. :)

One thing that touched me is that she spoke about her mother teaching her how to be joyful, and about Tuesdays with Morrie, a book I have read which is about finding the good in the bad things (really bad things as Morrie is dying from a terminal illness but nevertheless manages to find some positivity in just having the experience) and it made me feel a bit weepy actually.

So I don't want to annoy anyone, or fall out with anyone, who has formed their own conclusions from their own experiences, but poor Matt has received a lot of aggravation and he has been judged over this by fans (and KH is being judged) but the majority of people do not know the reality of situation and do not know Kate so, you know, let's be nice, and supportive of Matt (and KH:ninja:) at a time which must be difficult with all the additional media attention. :) I'm surprised actually that Matt wouldn't have expected it tbh.

Anyway hope it's okay to say that and not against forum rules.;)

Nice interview.:)

Nice post ... I feel pretty much the same way. Of course, I won't deny having a few rather shallow "fangirl" thoughts in reaction the Bells/KH relationship, but really, I don't see what's so awful about it. Well, what's awful about it is the tabloid reaction, but that's neither Matt's nor her fault. I find it annoying that all of a sudden all these "publications," none of which give a crap about music or film, are bending over to get this "big story." It bothers me as a Muse fan, a journalist, and a general fan of respecting people's private lives. But, people are somewhat insatiable when it comes to nosing about it famous' folks lives ... I thought Matt's comments on the situation were rather insightful, not surprisingly. Good for him, and KH, if they can shut out all the bullshit and continue to enjoy each other.:)

When/where did he recant?

yer id also like to know but the 911 subject is not something you can say it was an inside job then all of a sudden you've had an epiphany and retract your original statement. To even say it was an inside job one would have to do extensive research into the matter and all the theories and facts.

Oh yes, Anne-Marie. She even seems to get her daughter to call him Daddy! It's so extreme that at one point I had to check to see if it was true and did a bit of investigation on her myspace account. And no, Matt has not got a secret wife and child. Well not this one anyway! :LOL:

:LOL:

I read the comments on his page every once in a while for the LOLz. :facepalm:

Oh god that is disturbing :noey:

The latest I've heard is she stands outside Dom's flat...

Yea, that's disturbing too :facepalm:

Thankyou for the article :happy:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Ok, that's really really disturbing to me. Does her daughter actually think Matt's her dad? Because I just feel terrible for her.

Not responding to you in particular, but how do we know that it isnt actually the daughter posing as Matt's "wife", and putting pictures up of herself, saying that it is her daughter? Surely 40 year old mums arent that crazy? (or maybe they are...)

Thankyou for the article :happy:

Not responding to you in particular, but how do we know that it isnt actually the daughter posing as Matt's "wife", and putting pictures up of herself, saying that it is her daughter? Surely 40 year old mums arent that crazy? (or maybe they are...)

there is no age limit for craziness :noey: And I guess being a mother doesn't prevent from that either.

Originally Posted by CarrieB

It's weird because I was just looking at some KH interviews, really because all the stuff that I've seen about her apart from the recent tabloid articles have been here, and Matt's pages, that's it, and as that has done my head in a bit, I wanted to get a different perspective, and then I came on to post something about this and this interview was here. Actually she seems nice, pretty, bubbly, fun loving, and I have to say that judging her on interviews alone, I would say she seems quite a catch, and I can definitely see why anyone would enjoy her company.

One thing that touched me is that she spoke about her mother teaching her how to be joyful, and about Tuesdays with Morrie, a book I have read which is about finding the good in the bad things (really bad things as Morrie is dying from a terminal illness but nevertheless manages to find some positivity in just having the experience) and it made me feel a bit weepy actually.

So I don't want to annoy anyone, or fall out with anyone, who has formed their own conclusions from their own experiences, but poor Matt has received a lot of aggravation and he has been judged over this by fans (and KH is being judged) but the majority of people do not know the reality of situation and do not know Kate so, you know, let's be nice, and supportive of Matt (and KH) at a time which must be difficult with all the additional media attention. I'm surprised actually that Matt wouldn't have expected it tbh.

Anyway hope it's okay to say that and not against forum rules.

Nice interview

Nice post ... I feel pretty much the same way. Of course, I won't deny having a few rather shallow "fangirl" thoughts in reaction the Bells/KH relationship, but really, I don't see what's so awful about it. Well, what's awful about it is the tabloid reaction, but that's neither Matt's nor her fault. I find it annoying that all of a sudden all these "publications," none of which give a crap about music or film, are bending over to get this "big story." It bothers me as a Muse fan, a journalist, and a general fan of respecting people's private lives. But, people are somewhat insatiable when it comes to nosing about it famous' folks lives ... I thought Matt's comments on the situation were rather insightful, not surprisingly. Good for him, and KH, if they can shut out all the bullshit and continue to enjoy each other.:)

applause.gif

Archived