Muse: "We thrive on demons"

bunerz

People are slating her on myspace? Seriously?! :facepalm:

I do love seeing people call him a "sell out" just because he's apparently seeing someone who doesn't meet with their personal approval.

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. People do have reasons behind their concerns. But yeah Matt's myspace, Dom's myspace, Matt's facebook. That's where the majority has spilled out, since it's been restricted in here.

People are slating her on myspace? Seriously?! :facepalm:

I do love seeing people call him a "sell out" just because he's apparently seeing someone who doesn't meet with their personal approval.

This :yesey:

Maybe he should go out with a rotter from Stoke who has 6 kids and a yeast infection, that might appease the whiny bitches.

Awww, that's terrible, Matt must have been so taken aback with the attention when he started dating Kate Hudson, it must have come as such a surprise to him.

Obviously they are perfect for each other, and I for one think it's great he doesn't go on about her 'unnatural enhancements' and that he's seeing past all that. 'Soulless is everywhere', after all. Sounds like he's ready to move to LA now :)

Awww, that's terrible, Matt must have been so taken aback with the attention when he started dating Kate Hudson, it must have come as such a surprise to him.

Obviously they are perfect for each other, and I for one think it's great he doesn't go on about her 'unnatural enhancements' and that he's seeing past all that. 'Soulless is everywhere', after all. Sounds like he's ready to move to LA now :)

Oh, how good of him to see past all her fake beauty. :erm:

I've never understood why people are so hard on women who get breast implants. It's their body, and if they have the money, there's no reason not to make it exactly the way they'd like to have it.

ANYWAY. I thought it was a nice article, I'm a little surprised he didn't expect the explosion of press. Welcome to America, Matt :awesome: Then again, I doubt he would have known anything about KH's reputation as a serial dater/maneater/[multitude of nasty names]. Just from this interview though, it seems like he's doing an okay job handling it. The myspace comments make me really sad and embarrassed.

The thought of him reading through Bella's endless bitching and Edward's scintillating arms and chagrin chagrin chagrin and being able to say with a straight face that he enjoyed it made me cringe.

Take off bra and watch them not fall, but at least she kept them small.

No silicone, it's unnatural selection, i want real booooooobs!

ANYWAY. I thought it was a nice article, I'm a little surprised he didn't expect the explosion of press. Welcome to America, Matt :awesome:

the british tabloid press is at least as vicious as anything in the US ;)

Oh, there's plenty of snarky stuff out there about KH. How much of it he's aware of as it relates to his relationship may depend on how much trouble he's gone to to seek it out. He would just have to do a quick perusal of Muse-related tweets and his own MySpace page, not to mention this forum. And yeah, probably his friends.

There has been such a flood of negative comments everywhere in the net that I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was even more determined to do exactly the opposite. I'm like that - the more people tell me not do something the more I want to do it. There has been so much criticism it's turning against itself. Especially because a lot of it seems to be so over the top.

Yes indeed. I am surprised he didn't realise what would happen, but then I've noticed before that Matt and Chris have been a bit damning of artists who do end up getting press coverage and not realised that, in fact, apart from the stupid celebrities like those with no talent on Big Brother, it's often a unwelcome aspect of their careers, so possibly there was just a bit of naivity there and Muse have just been lucky up until now, possibly because they've become successful predominantly through live performances rather than tv coverage. Not to say that's not to their credit. It is. They have done it through hard slog but been spared some of the less attractive aspects of fame.

There has been such a flood of negative comments everywhere in the net that I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was even more determined to do exactly the opposite. I'm like that - the more people tell me not do something the more I want to do it. There has been so much criticism it's turning against itself. Especially because a lot of it seems to be so over the top.

Yeah I'd already thought about that. And Matt, from what we've seen of him, particularly in his younger days, isn't exactly someone who likes being told what to do is he? :LOL:

I had a read through some of the comments on Myspace. There are a fair few nutters on there :LOL:

One of them seems to think she's Matt's wife and posts daily messages to her 'sweet husband'. :stunned:

that's creepy :pope::facepalm:

I wish they would let him alone :(

Oh, how good of him to see past all her fake beauty. :erm:

Well, 'beauty' is in the eye of the beholder of course, and Matt did sing all those long years ago "...say what is fake was always real" so he knows what he's on about :p

I've never understood why people are so hard on women who get breast implants. It's their body, and if they have the money, there's no reason not to make it exactly the way they'd like to have it.

ANYWAY. I thought it was a nice article, I'm a little surprised he didn't expect the explosion of press. Welcome to America, Matt :awesome: Then again, I doubt he would have known anything about KH's reputation as a serial dater/maneater/[multitude of nasty names]. Just from this interview though, it seems like he's doing an okay job handling it. The myspace comments make me really sad and embarrassed.

The thought of him reading through Bella's endless bitching and Edward's scintillating arms and chagrin chagrin chagrin and being able to say with a straight face that he enjoyed it made me cringe.

Well at least both her boob job and the nose job look great, she is almost identical to her mum a few decades ago: http://www.democraticwings.com/democraticwings/archives/civil_liberties/3959.php. So yes, money well spent I suppose.

And Kate Hudson is in fact a fantastic actress, not just someone who is famous for having famous parents and doing famous people!

As for Twilight, I bet Matt thought it was right up there with "Nineteen-eighty four" :LOL:

I want a mini version of you in my pocket too! Matt sure loves the unnatural: vampires, silicone ;)

This is true to Matt's character. I expect him to finally get his teeth fixed and sort out his own nose problem once he's moved to L.A. ! Surely he'll get some pointers now.

I didn't mean to imply his treatment by the press would be harsher here, I was just referring to how it kind of sucks that this gossip story is how he's making his real entrance into the American media and that he is in danger of being forever defined by it by the American press/audience.

I expect him to finally get his teeth fixed and sort out his own nose problem once he's moved to L.A. ! Surely he'll get some pointers now.

D: I forbid it!

This is true to Matt's character. I expect him to finally get his teeth fixed and sort out his own nose problem once he's moved to L.A. ! Surely he'll get some pointers now.

:LOL: You are forgetting that there are also quite a lot of fans on the boards telling him to get his teeth and nose fixed.

I had a read through some of the comments on Myspace. There are a fair few nutters on there :LOL:

One of them seems to think she's Matt's wife and posts daily messages to her 'sweet husband'. :stunned:

Oh yes, Anne-Marie. She even seems to get her daughter to call him Daddy! It's so extreme that at one point I had to check to see if it was true and did a bit of investigation on her myspace account. And no, Matt has not got a secret wife and child. Well not this one anyway! :LOL:

I wish I could have a mini version of you and keep you in my pocket.

:$

I didn't mean to imply his treatment by the press would be harsher here, I was just referring to how it kind of sucks that this gossip story is how he's making his real entrance into the American media and that he is in danger of being forever defined by it by the American press/audience.

I see :) I think Twilight is more likely to be the connection that sticks, but we'll see what happens....

Thinking about it, I don't think he has to worry about too much bad press because of this, tbh, because the gossipy types don't like her at all. If they split up quickly, it'll just be "yet another man tossed aside by the raging slut". In the end, when they're not together anymore, he may get more press than he had before, but I don't think he's interesting enough to hold their attention, so I don't think thinks will change too much.

:chuckle: How old is this person? Is she an adult?

D: I forbid it!

Yes I forbid it too! :fear: Though maybe that's not such a good idea. :LOL:

No seriously I like him as he is. I would honestly be upset if he started messing around with his features. Hopefully he won't.

Oh, there's plenty of snarky stuff out there about KH. How much of it he's aware of as it relates to his relationship may depend on how much trouble he's gone to to seek it out. He would just have to do a quick perusal of Muse-related tweets and his own MySpace page, not to mention this forum. And yeah, probably his friends.

Yeah I've seen a lot of extremely nasty stuff about her, as you would with any tabloid celebrity though I guess. The media articles aren't blatantly horrible but you read some of the comments on these articles :stunned:

Archived