Muse: "We thrive on demons"

bunerz

This is true to Matt's character. I expect him to finally get his teeth fixed and sort out his own nose problem once he's moved to L.A. ! Surely he'll get some pointers now.

Nooooo! I love people with cute and quirky crooked teeth! Yay for Ricky Gervais, Kirsten Dunst and Matt Bellamy with their lovely crooked teeth and no to a world full of boring, false, ceramic smiles (and boring identical noses too)!

who is this girl!? :LOL::LOL:

I'm just surprised that she knows how to get to him.

What about that one that Matt woke up to find sitting on his bed! :eek: It is scary.

I've knew someone once who had delusions of grandeur (I assume) where I worked once. She did actually believe that she knew all these famous people. Actually she was lovely, very sweet but she did end up being admitted to the psychiatric wing.

Thankyou for the article :happy:

Not responding to you in particular, but how do we know that it isnt actually the daughter posing as Matt's "wife", and putting pictures up of herself, saying that it is her daughter? Surely 40 year old mums arent that crazy? (or maybe they are...)

Well because the daughter is a toddler/small child. But you're right, good point - we don't know for sure that it is the woman in the pictures, herself, posting the pictures and comments.

Well because the daughter is a toddler/small child. But you're right, good point - we don't know for sure that it is the woman in the pictures, herself, posting the pictures and comments.

I guess anything's possible. It COULD be a 60 year old fat, bald, cross-dressing plumber with too much time on his hands. But I doubt it...

yer id also like to know but the 911 subject is not something you can say it was an inside job then all of a sudden you've had an epiphany and retract your original statement. To even say it was an inside job one would have to do extensive research into the matter and all the theories and facts.

Exactly. It isn't something you'd just blurt out randomly unless you're a fool. And Matt definitely seems like the guy who has done his research on it. What was that Terror Storm thing he wore on his shirt once. I think that was about 9/11.

So if anything, I really want to know what it was that made him change his mind...

I don't even know what to think of this thread anymore.

Stalkers? KH? (btw it's funny that no one will actually type her name)

There was a comment a few pages back about NSC being written for Kate but that's not true. It was written about his last relationship and looking back on when you first fall in love and your all gushy and gross thinking you will always be together forever and ever ect, ect. Quite brilliant actually, after a break-up to look back on such a moment and be able to write a beautiful ballad instead of another angsty break up song? THATS why I love Band :musesign:

ALSO, If Dom's stalker is who I think she is... I think I've seen her on the forum... :shifty:

All bands have nutters following them. From the most obscure to the famous. There's something about being onstage that makes women (and a few men from what I've seen) lose their damn mind. I know of quite a few musicians who have restraining orders against fans. I've seen people get banned from shows to the point of having their photo posted at the backstage entrance.

I've been into Muse for quite a while now but never really delved into the "fandom" side of things. I've never followed the boards very much; with the exception of gig reviews. Until this whole Hudson thing I never realized that they were the kind of band that attracted these kinds of people.

No offense to the boys, but when I see them I don't exactly think of hearthrobs who drive people to stand outside their homes. Then again I once saw two girls get into a fist fight over Carrot Top, so there you go.

I've read the Twilight books. (except the fourth one) just to see what it was all about.. I'm a hater, but they're entertaining like a bad fan fiction (aka "My Immortal") ... It gives you confidence. if Meyer can published, then we can all get published. :awesome:

I can imagine Matt reading Twilight, the meadow scene, Bella drooling over Edward 99% of the time. "His golden amber eyes looked at me in a smouldering way. His hair was so perfect, he smiled so sexily, his skin was so pale and soft and he was marble like. Bla bla bla bla bla "

Thanks for posting the article!

I've read the Twilight books. (except the fourth one) just to see what it was all about.. I'm a hater, but they're entertaining like a bad fan fiction (aka "My Immortal") ... It gives you confidence. if Meyer can published, then we can all get published. :awesome:

I've never read them but a few of my friends who tried them out compared them to that!!!

I also had a girl who worked at the bookstore sum them up for me in 5 mins. I was ROTFL'ing for 15 mins. It IS a bad fanfiction that just got published!

And on Dom's myspace too! :facepalm: WTF does Dom have to do with any of this?! :rolleyes:

I think it has gone too far.

I have this thing in the back of my mind that perhaps one day Matt might be thankful that a lot of people warned him which means I'm not totally dismissive of the posts. Though I don't know, in all honesty, that there are true grounds in him being warned, and that, as well as the fact that it's not up to fans to interfere in decisions any of the band members make in their own lives, plus they have plenty of people around them who can set them straight if they are going down a bumpy road, makes me feel that it is wrong for people to be talking about this publically on Matt's myspace and disrespectful towards him. If I had a myspace account I'd post that there.

The band, I think, do their best to build up a good relationship with their fans and I fear that this level of intrusion (and distrust) may damage that.:(

I think it has gone too far.

I have this thing in the back of my mind that perhaps one day Matt might be thankful that a lot of people warned him which means I'm not totally dismissive of the posts. Though I don't know, in all honesty, that there are true grounds in him being warned, and that, as well as the fact that it's not up to fans to interfere in decisions any of the band members make in their own lives, plus they have plenty of people around them who can set them straight if they are going down a bumpy road, makes me feel that it is wrong for people to be talking about this publically on Matt's myspace and disrespectful towards him. If I had a myspace account I'd post that there.

The band, I think, do their best to build up a good relationship with their fans and I fear that this level of intrusion (and distrust) may damage that.:(

This post is <3 :awesome:

They have contributed to all three Twilight films -- it turns out Bellamy was an early fan of the teen goth franchise and a friend of its creator, Stephenie Meyer. "I heard about it way back. Stephenie came to one of our gigs in Phoenix in Arizona. I was told there was this amazing new novelist.

I did read the first one and quite enjoyed it."

There should be an icon for rolling on the floor.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived