Your English is fine. Welcome to the forums, by the way.

The thing for you to know is that Muse's pop-rock songs (the ones you list in your sig) tend to be looked down on and are the targets for much derision around here.

As far as your picture goes, I find it funny that Chris got caught with a Hawaiian shirt on. I've seen the pics of Matt in one, but never Chris.

Thanks, I knew these songs aren't very welcome here. I guess I must blame myself for not thinking about the "consequences" :unsure:

Anyway, I found another funny pic and I just ahd to share it (I guess it's an old pic you may all know):

2a8p948a.jpg

Thanks, I knew these songs aren't very welcome here. I guess I must blame myself for not thinking about the "consequences" :unsure:

Anyway, I found another funny pic and I just ahd to share it (I guess it's an old pic you may all know):

2a8p948a.jpg

Okay, another one before I go to sleep. It's about Matts parenting :rolleyes:

link removed

:chuckle: Had a fair giggle at these.

Ofc, that's why I googled Muse for almost 30 minutes to find an appropriate pic to post.

Fml please, I can't discuss with you in the 2nd law threads etc, because obviously my english sucks and I have no "background knowledge" as you have. I just thought it would be a nice idea to post something, but since new members are not allowed to, I won't anymore.

I edited my signature yesterday and I didn't want to "present" it. Just found this thread and thought it'd be funny. But apparently not...

Woah where did this come from.

2a8p948a.jpg

Okay, another one before I go to sleep. It's about Matts parenting :rolleyes:

link removed

These two are funnier than 90% of this thread btw.

Archived