Poor Dom though, he just plays drums, while Matt plays guitar&piano and Chris plays bass&guitar. I'm by his side.

I'm pretty sure Dom knows how to play other instruments. He just feels safer behind the kit. It's his safe space.

I think the traditional band hierarchy goes like this:

Mostly outspoken member = guitarist or vocalist (in this case, Matt embodies both)

Mildly outspoken member = drummer (Dom)

Mostly quiet member = bassist (Chris)

The joke part is your signature, isn't it?

Ofc, that's why I googled Muse for almost 30 minutes to find an appropriate pic to post.

Fml please, I can't discuss with you in the 2nd law threads etc, because obviously my english sucks and I have no "background knowledge" as you have. I just thought it would be a nice idea to post something, but since new members are not allowed to, I won't anymore.

I edited my signature yesterday and I didn't want to "present" it. Just found this thread and thought it'd be funny. But apparently not...

Ofc, that's why I googled Muse for almost 30 minutes to find an appropriate pic to post.

Fml please, I can't discuss with you in the 2nd law threads etc, because obviously my english sucks and I have no "background knowledge" as you have. I just thought it would be a nice idea to post something, but since new members are not allowed to, I won't anymore.

I edited my signature yesterday and I didn't want to "present" it. Just found this thread and thought it'd be funny. But apparently not...

Oh c'mon, I already said I wasn't serious.

Your English is fine. Welcome to the forums, by the way.

The thing for you to know is that Muse's pop-rock songs (the ones you list in your sig) tend to be looked down on and are the targets for much derision around here.

As far as your picture goes, I find it funny that Chris got caught with a Hawaiian shirt on. I've seen the pics of Matt in one, but never Chris.

Archived