Are there even enough people creating Lolz and participating in the thread to warrant a 4th one?

This. A new thread may generate some interest for the first couple pages just for the sake of welcoming it, but in the long run it solves nothing.

A new thread may generate some interest for the first couple pages just for the sake of welcoming it, but in the long run it solves nothing.

What baffles me is that in a "dry year" (not much going on) the lackluster participation in the thread makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is that when there is a nugget of inspiration from the band, no one seems to pounce on it. Example, drunk Matt at the NME. I don't think anyone made a Lol about "fuck off, you cunt". I now the video was posted, but video =/= Lol.

Also, trying to make jokes about the guy's private lives (namely Matt's) just isn't funny.

The problem with this thread is that there isn't anything really funny to make of at the moment. There hasn't been a twitpic or funny quote from an interview by the band in a long time.

With a lack of inspiration, there is no muse (;)) for Lolz.

Add to that off topic b33f and, I'm sorry to say, rather lame attempts at being funny, and it's no wonder this thread is dying a slow and painful death.

With all that said, I present some of my favorite Lolz that I have created (so I won't be adding to the off-topic bantering):

Muse-TheMorningAfter.jpg

MatDomConfused.jpg

ChrisTooSexy.jpg

MattDomFirm.jpg

MuseFrogger.jpg

DomCrutch.jpg

ChrisBassPenis.jpg

(Yeah, I know I've posted all these in here before, but whatever. Stick with what you know.)

hahaha! :D - in the last one Matt is thumbs up in approval:stunned:! lol :LOL:

Muse LoLz 4 - Because Snippe and Co. raped number 3

Actually, most of the funny lols the last 100 pages or so have come from Sippe.

Are there even enough people creating Lolz and participating in the thread to warrant a 4th one?

No, I vote for letting it die.

I once became a top poster in the PCT in less than 5 hours of posting. IT'S POSSIBLE DAMMIT.

that said, I don't think this thread is worth it.

Exactly. I can't commit that amount of time to saving a dead thread.

It's a shame it's dying really because the first time I found this thread I was laughing for hours. (it might have been the one before this one but whatever)

Exactly. I can't commit that amount of time to saving a dead thread.

It's a shame it's dying really because the first time I found this thread I was laughing for hours. (it might have been the one before this one but whatever)

I pretty much couldn't breathe all the way through the first and second threads. The beginning of this one was alright, but yeah, all the funniness leaked away to some other, better place. :( I'm sad, too.

That said, I found this in my twitpics…might as well share it here since I haven't. :$ I don't remember the story behind it anymore, though.

284581960.jpg

I pretty much couldn't breathe all the way through the first and second threads. The beginning of this one was alright, but yeah, all the funniness leaked away to some other, better place. :( I'm sad, too.

I think Trilateralwhatserface killed it :noey:

Here's a lolz for y'all (via Sippe's Tumblr)

roflbotq8nw.jpg

Archived