It is 2 PM in Brisbane, where the first Aussie gig is.

That means takeoff for the plane will be 7 AM Eastern time assuming a 9 PM start. Of course, there's daylight savings to factor in so it very well could be 6 AM Eastern time. :LOL:

Okay, so 7am EST would mean 4am PST for me. I'm usually up at 5am for work. I think I can handle getting up an hour early. Just need to adjust my internal clock to go to bed earlier. Easier said than done. LOL! :LOL:

Me!!! I've always wanted to go... would be even more awesome to go AND see Muse at the same time. But unless I win the lottery... it's not gonna happen! :LOL:

if you do happen to win the lottery, feel free to take me with. i won't be a pain, i swear. i'll buy you tasty treats as a way of saying thanks.

Me!!! I've always wanted to go... would be even more awesome to go AND see Muse at the same time. But unless I win the lottery... it's not gonna happen! :LOL:

Me too! A couple of years ago I almost went. I'm always looking for excuses to travel and muse is a great reason. *ponders*

Just bought 20 dollars of mega million lottery tickets today, too. If I win, you're more than welcome to come along. :)

Well, I'm off. Good to see the end of the U.S. tour had CE and MKU at least.

See you guys around forums and no sexy plane until early December :(

You can come hang out in the Ass Boat. :D *let me know if that confuses you*

As far as the time difference. Aussie only has 7 gigs, right? I think I can do it 7 mornings.

Me too! A couple of years ago I almost went. I'm always looking for excuses to travel and muse is a great reason. *ponders*

Just bought 20 dollars of mega million lottery tickets today, too. If I win, you're more than welcome to come along. :)

PICK ME. i'll wait for my PM.

good night. extremely tireddd.

so they played mk amd I was freaking out

Then they played it.

The stream was probably really shitty so I dont know if you heard it but when I realized ce was starting I said "oh shit oh shit no way no way" :LOL:

and the ss riffage :awesome:

And chris threw the harmonica to haley who was right next to me which was awesome

Great gig. More than 14 songs would have been nice though but fuck it I got ce im happy

Then they played it.

The stream was probably really shitty so I dont know if you heard it but when I realized ce was starting I said "oh shit oh shit no way no way" :LOL:

And chris threw the harmonica to haley who was right next to me which was awesome

Great gig. More than 14 songs would have been nice though but fuck it I got ce im happy

If you go back through the thread, you'll see the weeping . . .

(listening to CE now on iTunes)

Then they played it.

I can't even imagine how it felt to hear that song start tonight. I wasn't even there and just seeing it come up on twitter I wanted to start cursing... but for completely different reasons :LOL:

if you do happen to win the lottery, feel free to take me with. i won't be a pain, i swear. i'll buy you tasty treats as a way of saying thanks.
Deal! ;) I'll rent a plane (a sexy one perhaps! haha :facepalm:) and everyone can come!!

Yes please!!

Uprising

SMBH

Resistance

Hysteria

MKU

CE

USoE

FG

UD

Starlight

TIRO

PIB

SS + 5-6 minutes of riffage

MwaH + Knights

Thank you everybody for all the sexyplanes in this tour!

14 songs tonight, but CE is like 1.5 songs, and the riffage is another song so they had 15.5. How grand to have MKU into CE on their last night here.

Jessica, Sacramento survivor, should be very happy!

I know! I still giggle every time I listen to KoC on the Columbus recording. :LOL:

And then Dom's quick save at the end "Nice one Columbus!"

:LOL: At least Dom knew where he was. I didn't even notice that at the gig, thank gawd for the mp3. :p

Catherine! :happy: She really has had an amazing experience. I loved talking with her in Ohio and hearing all about the places she'd been to so far!

Catherine's awesome!

Hahaha! I was about to get excited because that is what time I get up to study for school. Then I realized the Aussie tour is during the break between semesters :(:noey:

look at the bright side, maybe it'll keep you on schedule for school. :LOL:

Okay, so 7am EST would mean 4am PST for me. I'm usually up at 5am for work. I think I can handle getting up an hour early. Just need to adjust my internal clock to go to bed earlier. Easier said than done. LOL! :LOL:

your 4AM makes our 7AM sound much better. :eek:Can I ride the sexxxy plane while getting my daughter on the bus and while at work??:p

Archived