that's what I was thinking...

but I think it would have gone over well...

Maybe it would've been a cliche, but people would've loved it. Well, I love that song and always have, ever since I was a little kid. Perhaps it's just as well they didn't play it. I might have had a mental breakdown. :awesome:

No tweets yet. Imagine they pull out Bliss to end it instead

If I thought that were at all possible I'd be checking out flights to NOLA for first thing tomorrow so I could hunt all three of them down and beat the living headlights out of them...

Maybe it would've been a cliche, but people would've loved it. Well, I love that song and always have, ever since I was a little kid. Perhaps it's just as well they didn't play it. I might have had a mental breakdown. :awesome:

I've always liked the song too :yesey: (not sure how I feel about muses version, though :$) It was fun to sing along with...

Awww :( Well, then I'm glad they didn't. No mental breakdowns on teh sexxey plaaaane!

Tbh, I didn't see it as a good fit for Matt's voice and singing style. The riff was great, but not his song to sing.

i just saw that... sheesh... i think she's got more of their gear at this point than they do! :chuckle:

Glad a pwoper muser got it, though!

Yayyyyy Haley! She's got a pretty sweet collection now. She deserves it; she's put so much effort into gifts and signs for them.:yesey:

If I thought that were at all possible I'd be checking out flights to NOLA for first thing tomorrow so I could hunt all three of them down and beat the living headlights out of them...

I've always liked the song too :yesey: (not sure how I feel about muses version, though :$) It was fun to sing along with...

I would have gone with you. Screw my kids' soccer tournament.

well that was fun. pretty decent setlist.

no more sexy plane for the U.S.! :( and a month break until the aussies get their turn.

oh, carina and i are planning a NYC area muser meetup for the spring. and as time goes on, check the lolla thread if muse gets confirmed. i'll prob put together a meetup and muser hotel room.

Archived