Maybe he's forgotten where he is? Wouldn't be the first time this tour . . .

Thankyouvewymuuuuch Cleveland!

:chuckle::noey: It's funny because he said Columbus earlier on in the show! :LOL:

I've never gotten anything but some scraps of confetti and pieces of bloon :'(
Only thing I got was some confetti... :(

Maybe it would've been a cliche, but people would've loved it. Well, I love that song and always have, ever since I was a little kid. Perhaps it's just as well they didn't play it. I might have had a mental breakdown. :awesome:
I would have been OK with it, since they are there after all. Now, if they decided to do what they've been doing with certain other songs (playing them at random shows), then I might have had an issue with it! :LOL:

Damn, the US leg of the tour is over. :( I remember when they first announced all of the dates I thought to myself, 'damn those are a lot of concerts, this is gonna take a while.' But they've all blown by so fast. :( So long Muse, see ya next tour! :)

Yeah finally over...only over a month long...wow....

ME TOO! And my bloon is only white part so I just call it my piece of condom.

Guitar picks, setlists, etc. are always snatched away by those right next to me.

I know! I was asking for a setlist the other night and the guy said no no no no no... then the next thing I know he's giving it to this other girl standing near me and I was like :wtf:

I mean, I wasn't even that upset when he wouldn't give it to me, figured oh well... but then he handed it to her....! Maybe she asked before me and I didn't notice, I dunno... but... :(

I was standing right next to the guy who caught his glasses in Fairfax.... i have terrible luck with these sorts of things, it's the story of my life!

And yeah, both my bloon bitz are only the white part too! They look like nothing, but at least I know what the are :LOL:

I would have gone with you. Screw my kids' soccer tournament.

:LOL: yes.... indeed...

well that was fun. pretty decent setlist.

no more sexy plane for the U.S.! :( and a month break until the aussies get their turn.

oh, carina and i are planning a NYC area muser meetup for the spring. and as time goes on, check the lolla thread if muse gets confirmed. i'll prob put together a meetup and muser hotel room.

Like I said earliar, I'll be pulling teeth and nails to go to Lolla if they get confirmed for next year.

Well then, I'll be there! Only a 7 hour drive. I'll drive up to 10 hours to see Muse (Drove 6 hours a few weeks ago, 8 hours in March).

Well, it's the usual rumors of who will be at a festival

I know! I was asking for a setlist the other night and the guy said no no no no no... then the next thing I know he's giving it to this other girl standing near me and I was like :wtf:

I mean, I wasn't even that upset when he wouldn't give it to me, figured oh well... but then he handed it to her....! Maybe she asked before me and I didn't notice, I dunno... but... :(

I was standing right next to the guy who caught his glasses in Fairfax.... i have terrible luck with these sorts of things, it's the story of my life!

And yeah, both my bloon bitz are only the white part too! They look like nothing, but at least I know what the are :LOL:

For me thje blinky glasses got thrown in the middle and bounced to land RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I dove, and the security guy gave them to me, it was bliss.

Only thing I got was some confetti... :(

awww would you like some bloon? My pieces are both huge :$

For me thje blinky glasses got thrown in the middle and bounced to land RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I dove, and the security guy gave them to me, it was bliss.

I didn't stand a chance, I'm too short and they sorta went right to the guy! He was cool, though, and let me take a pic with them on :D

Aw, that's rather bad luck. :( I've never even been near anything that's been thrown to the audience, that I know of. My only keepsake from MN is some confetti off the floor and a wristband that says "No Moshing". :LOL: And they even took my entire ticket, so I don't even have the stub. :(

no more sexy plane for the U.S.! :( and a month break until the aussies get their turn.

oh, carina and i are planning a NYC area muser meetup for the spring. and as time goes on, check the lolla thread if muse gets confirmed. i'll prob put together a meetup and muser hotel room.

Ok, I'm officially sad. :( My PMS from earlier has set in, and no more gigs.

As for Lolla - we already have the Travelodge booked. Any muser meet-up, count me in. :D

I think I may break out the Blue Bell Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream. If they sell this where you are, :yesey:

Yes, do that! More money for me, here in Blue Bell country! :D

I think I'll get some Homemade Vanilla to ease my pain, I already miss them!:'(

Was it Danny that you asked? If so, was it Catherine that he gave it to? She made sure to "connect" with him at her first US gig a couple weeks ago and he has given the setlist to her each time since. Danny is pretty loyal. You wouldn't have been able to compete, sadly. Sorry about that. :(

Love and hugs to Catherine, though. I've been living vicariously through her for most of this tour. What an amazing experience she has had, and now home to Australia for more! :awesome:

Yayyyyy Haley! She's got a pretty sweet collection now. She deserves it; she's put so much effort into gifts and signs for them.:yesey:

She'll have to get it all together once she's back home and take a pic, I'd love to see it all in one place... ;)

Aw, that's rather bad luck. :( I've never even been near anything that's been thrown to the audience, that I know of. My only keepsake from MN is some confetti off the floor and a wristband that says "No Moshing". :LOL: And they even took my entire ticket, so I don't even have the stub. :(

My confetti came off the floor too :chuckle: scaped it up as I was walking out....

It's a shame you couldn't keep your ticket :( They took our tickets at Fairfax, but saved them so we could get them later if we wanted the keepsake.... just had to go ask at the ticket window :)

Mail it to me? :D

:LOL: do you has no bloonz?

LOLLA FTW!! I'm going to try my darndest to be there!!

:yesey: TRUTH. i'm happy for her too!
+1! :happy:

Was it Danny that you asked? If so, was it Catherine that he gave it to? She made sure to "connect" with him at her first US gig a couple weeks ago and he has given the setlist to her each time since. Danny is pretty loyal. You wouldn't have been able to compete, sadly. Sorry about that. :(

Love and hugs to Catherine, though. I've been living vicariously through her for most of this tour. What an amazing experience she has had, and now home to Australia for more! :awesome:

No, it was the sound guy. Catherine asked the security guy for one for me, but there was a mixup and TripleC ended up getting it... so we asked the soundguy and he gave it to another girl after saying no to us.... like I said, maybe they'd asked him before us, I don't know... Catherine has a copy and is going to send it to me, though :)

She'd asked Danny for one before the gig, but I think he had already promised it to one of the boardies further down the barrier? I don't know who ended up with it, though!

Archived