I know! I was asking for a setlist the other night and the guy said no no no no no... then the next thing I know he's giving it to this other girl standing near me and I was like :wtf:

I mean, I wasn't even that upset when he wouldn't give it to me, figured oh well... but then he handed it to her....! Maybe she asked before me and I didn't notice, I dunno... but... :(

I was standing right next to the guy who caught his glasses in Fairfax.... i have terrible luck with these sorts of things, it's the story of my life!

And yeah, both my bloon bitz are only the white part too! They look like nothing, but at least I know what the are :LOL:

LOL! I'm always happy for those who get things, I'd just like to get something (anything?) once in awhile. Longer arms always be takin' my shit! Last show person to my right got a pick and person to my left got a setlist. I was temporarily stunned.

So what time is it in the States when the Australian gigs start?

This. I can't believe it's a whole month til Australia... and then..... :stunned::stunned:

I think it's right around 12 hours difference, give or take an hour.

Ok, I am so tired, but I need some riffage confirmation. Was Dead Star played?

No, it was the sound guy. Catherine asked the security guy for one for me, but there was a mixup and TripleC ended up getting it... so we asked the soundguy and he gave it to another girl after saying no to us.... like I said, maybe they'd asked him before us, I don't know... Catherine has a copy and is going to send it to me, though :)

She'd asked Danny for one before the gig, but I think he had already promised it to one of the boardies further down the barrier? I don't know who ended up with it, though!

Oh, huge bummer. I was really hoping you'd get one that night. Glad Catherine is going to hook you up! :awesome:

LOL! I'm always happy for those who get things, I'd just like to get something (anything?) once in awhile. Longer arms always be takin' my shit! Last show person to my right got a pick and person to my left got a setlist. I was temporarily stunned.

Yeah, I don't begrudge anyone their swag, especially when I know it's someone who appreciates the band (rather than some randomer - i remember someone saying at one of the gigs that the guy who got the harmonica didn't seem all that interested - that would annoy me!)

But I do feel your pain! Maybe we should stand together at a gig... then one of us might get something and we can share! :chuckle:

I think it's right around 12 hours difference, give or take an hour.

Ok, I am so tired, but I need some riffage confirmation. Was Dead Star played?

I'm thinking no, zetagrl would have tweeted it, don't you think? :unsure:

awww would you like some bloon? My pieces are both huge :$

I didn't stand a chance, I'm too short and they sorta went right to the guy! He was cool, though, and let me take a pic with them on :D

That's alright; I'm happy with my confetti! I almost forgot to get some before we left, ran over to where there was a bunch of it and took a big handful! haha

I know! I still giggle every time I listen to KoC on the Columbus recording. :LOL:

And then Dom's quick save at the end "Nice one Columbus!"

Oh Matt... :noey:

Was it Danny that you asked? If so, was it Catherine that he gave it to? She made sure to "connect" with him at her first US gig a couple weeks ago and he has given the setlist to her each time since. Danny is pretty loyal. You wouldn't have been able to compete, sadly. Sorry about that. :(

Love and hugs to Catherine, though. I've been living vicariously through her for most of this tour. What an amazing experience she has had, and now home to Australia for more! :awesome:

Catherine! :happy: She really has had an amazing experience. I loved talking with her in Ohio and hearing all about the places she'd been to so far!

Yeah, I don't begrudge anyone their swag, especially when I know it's someone who appreciates the band (rather than some randomer - i remember someone saying at one of the gigs that the guy who got the harmonica didn't seem all that interested - that would annoy me!)

But I do feel your pain! Maybe we should stand together at a gig... then one of us might get something and we can share! :chuckle:

I'm thinking no, zetagrl would have tweeted it, don't you think? :unsure:

yeah, probably. she did tweet agitated. I wonder what they played for 6 minutes?

Archived