Ummm errrrr whooops... :LOL::LOL::LOL: It was on our radios rock report my mom saids hey muse is in trouble and i am like uh oh with what she said the ufo thing lol

I might lurk in a slayer messageboard to see whats been said in there about the incident ;)

I am highly surprised there isnt a thread in there about the incident lol

I was just wondering...sorry for me being so stupid and not 'understanding' the basis of physics...but Bernie is a balloon, isn't it? how can balloon filled with hot air or helium or whatever disturb satellite signal? Again I'm apologizing for being dumb and not knowing that, so if someone nice could explain this to me please:rudolph:

It'll be the metallic covering. Big metal things play havoc with radio signals.

This news item kinda reeks also of sensationalism, marketing buzz strategy and uh o rly? ... yeah, coming from nme and some muse people ... any other source confirming this (i don't mean other news repeating nme)? even if it is true that slayer mtv broadcast was interrupted/stopped ... that was caused by that, oh they call it a ufo? lol

yeah, the german mtv ancormen confirmed that, too. and they should know.;)

I read some comments on a website, where people were complaining muse were out of order for disrupting Slayer's set...

It's not as if Slayer were playing and the UFO disrupted it...it disrupted the broadcast of their set, and I doubt Matt is that big a conspiracy theorist to purposely sabotage their set anyway :facepalm:

Archived