Australian Ticket Pre-Sale

KirkBot

Anyone thats going to the Brissy show, whats the difference between Gold reserved and Gold standing? Like... Is reserved seating? OOhhhh and silver?HAHA I never go to the Entertainment Centre!

IM SOOOOO PUMPED THOUGH. THANK YOU MUSE FOR FINALLY COMING BACK <3

Looking forward to it so much. Anyway.

Anyhelp would be gladly appreciated =] <333

I'd love an explanation as to the thinking behind just throwing up the password for all the see.

Essentially the true fans get absolutely zero advantage over scalpers/touts thanks to this genius system.

Absolute farce.

I'd love an explanation as to the thinking behind just throwing up the password for all the see.

Essentially the true fans get absolutely zero advantage over scalpers/touts thanks to this genius system.

Absolute farce.

Exactly.

phew! haha. i was like "oh no, only standing is available" coz i thought gold reserved was standing. but it IS the lower level seating. thanks Bee

No problemo Ash ;)

Good luck! I'm sure we'll all be on here tomorrow morning after the monstrosity :LOL:

oh really, youre going to sydney! and getting those tix before Melbz!

ok good luck, i should get some sleep now. i will be up at 8am

Only because we only need to get 2 tix for Syd, and might have a better shot at that through presale, rather than 4 for Melb :LOL:

Night! :D

Hey so lets get this clear, GOLD RESERVED is seated yes? :D

Becaaaaause I wanna be in the mosh lmao. There are is a gold standing option too. Is the gold sideview and gold rear view also seated?

I swear to god if the little Twilight "Omg I love that Twilight band" people go spastic and buy all the tickets I will go apeee. All of their old and true fans deserve first preferrence and stuff here dammit! WE'VE WAITED SO LONGG! (Excluding Big Day Out of course cause that wasn't their own tour) but yeah.

Pumped. :)

Absolute farce.

THIS.

I've never taken advantage of a pre-sale ticketing system before in my life so this better work out. By the way, I might go for Silver seating (in Melb) and leave you lot for Gold. I've already been fortunate and bruised enough to see them twice from the front row. ;)

^

Whereabouts are you on the Ticketek site? I don't even see a form for details yet? :erm:

I'm logged in. And I clicked in the link on the muse.mu site. I can't see anyway to put in a password when I need to....I'm just being paraniod muse fan hoping to get tickets over new fans.

I'm logged in. And I clicked in the link on the muse.mu site. I can't see anyway to put in a password when I need to....I'm just being paraniod muse fan hoping to get tickets over new fans.

I think you put the password in when you go to select quantity and such.

Then you go on to put in your details

Then you confirm!

Archived