could i please keep:

Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 1: Overture

Map of the problematique live lyric, "I cant get it right, since i lost you"

Everything Muse on Zune

Muse performing YYZ in Canada

I just realised he says "F...ing LITTLE" not "F...ing hell" the first time.

So my keep is fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking little, fucking, fucking little fucker, yeah.

If that counts as a Matt keep, can I get one more song keep? If so, I would like the line:

"I'll still take all the blame, coz you and me are both one and the same" from Escape please?

:D

Oh and YAY - I will add my keepz now!!!!

could i please keep:

1.Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 1: Overture

2.Map of the problematique live lyric, "I cant get it right, since i lost you"

3.Everything Muse on Zune

4.Muse performing YYZ in Canada

1. the user L. is the keeper of the whole Exo.

you have to ask her the permission to keep a part of it

2. added

3. and 4. could you please explain better what are they? thanks

I just realised he says "F...ing LITTLE" not "F...ing hell" the first time.

So my keep is fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking little, fucking, fucking little fucker, yeah.

If that counts as a Matt keep, can I get one more song keep? If so, I would like the line:

"I'll still take all the blame, coz you and me are both one and the same" from Escape please?

:D

Oh and YAY - I will add my keepz now!!!!

updated ( yes, it is a Matt keep) and added

Can i have

1.Showbiz @ Reading 2006 and

2.the middle calming down part in Unnatural Selection? (actually there's a ""Middle 8" in Unnatural Selection - XiaoHu on the list, don't know if this is it)

1. added

2. I will tell you if they are the same keeps. please be patient for a while.

hi!

can i get the:

pwoud keeper of matt's moves while playing the guitar to New Born at Werchter 2001

pwoud keeper of matt's smile in the interview at hove 2010

pwoud keeper of dom's smile while playing the drums in Undisclosed Desires

that would be great!

thanks!

and how should it be added in my sig?

hi!

can i get the:

pwoud keeper of matt's moves while playing the guitar to New Born at Werchter 2001

pwoud keeper of matt's smile in the interview at hove 2010

pwoud keeper of dom's smile while playing the drums in Undisclosed Desires

that would be great!

thanks!

and how should it be added in my sig?

added

now you can add to your sig: "keeper of..." or whatever you like.

Can i have Showbiz @ Reading 2006 and the middle calming down part in Unnatural Selection? (actually there's a ""Middle 8" in Unnatural Selection - XiaoHu on the list, don't know if this is it)

Hi

The Middle 8 refers to the whole breakdown in the middle of US that has the guitar solo and stuff...is that what you were talking about? If so, and if I can find another keep that I would rather have, I would gladly give it up so you can be the keeper of the middle of US. I will let you know! :)

Hi

The Middle 8 refers to the whole breakdown in the middle of US that has the guitar solo and stuff...is that what you were talking about? If so, and if I can find another keep that I would rather have, I would gladly give it up so you can be the keeper of the middle of US. I will let you know! :)

Oh yes that's it... never mind you took it first, don't worry :)

Oh yes that's it... never mind you took it first, don't worry :)

It's ok, I would rather have a different keep and I don't want too many cluttering up my sig, so you can have it!

So um yeah this is me officially giving up the Middle 8 in Unnatural Selection so that iamthefaceonmars can have it!

As a replacement, can I please have the part of Hoodoo that starts with the piano solo and "Come to be..." and ends with "I will take the blow for you?" I guess you could call it the "chorus" of Hoodoo.

It's ok, I would rather have a different keep and I don't want too many cluttering up my sig, so you can have it!

So um yeah this is me officially giving up the Middle 8 in Unnatural Selection so that iamthefaceonmars can have it!

As a replacement, can I please have the part of Hoodoo that starts with the piano solo and "Come to be..." and ends with "I will take the blow for you?" I guess you could call it the "chorus" of Hoodoo.

Thanks you 're really nice :D

So RedStar can i keep it as "the middle (breakdown) part in Unnatural Selection"?

Hello!!! Can I have the yellow teletubbies' kiss(Laa-Laa) during USOE in Glasto??? It was sooo sweet !

It's not actually Muse but i think it's in the gigs category ;)

I can't think anything else I want ftm, I'll be back with more requests :D

Remember: Your keeps won't be added until RedStar has given you confirmation, so please don't add them to your signatures or whatever until then, I'm just letting you know whether your keeps are free. Thanks.

idk if they're taken but can i have the infestation of goblins in doms house?

Yep, it's free

Okay...so the Middle 8 in Unnatural Selection will be removed for you, but sorry, the replacement you asked for is taken under a different name.

Thanks you 're really nice :D

So RedStar can i keep it as "the middle (breakdown) part in Unnatural Selection"?

Yep, that will be sorted.

Hello!!! Can I have the yellow teletubbies' kiss(Laa-Laa) during USOE in Glasto??? It was sooo sweet !

:LOL: Yes that's free!

can I have "Matt saying 'bombastic'"?

cheers :)

Yep, it's free.

Remember: Your keeps won't be added until RedStar has given you confirmation, so please don't add them to your signatures or whatever until then, I'm just letting you know whether your keeps are free. Thanks.

Yep, it's free

Okay...so the Middle 8 in Unnatural Selection will be removed for you, but sorry, the replacement you asked for is taken under a different name.

Yep, that will be sorted.

:LOL: Yes that's free!

Yep, it's free.

Could you please point out to me where in the list it's at? I couldn't find it.

idk if they're taken but can i have the infestation of goblins in doms house?

added

Hi

The Middle 8 refers to the whole breakdown in the middle of US that has the guitar solo and stuff...is that what you were talking about? If so, and if I can find another keep that I would rather have, I would gladly give it up

removed

added

added

can I have "Matt saying 'bombastic'"?

cheers :)

added

Could you please point out to me where in the list it's at? I couldn't find it.

the chorus of Hoodoo is taken under the name explosive section of Hoodoo

by the user gigapoodle

1. the user L. is the keeper of the whole Exo.

you have to ask her the permission to keep a part of it

2. added

3. and 4. could you please explain better what are they? thanks.

1. ah okay, didnt see that when i was looking through the list.

2. Thanks :D

3. Zune is a music service, just like itunes or amazon, i just wanted to keep like their collection on there.

4. They performed a bit of a rush song called YYZ as the outro for PIB at the Air Canada Center Toronto on March 8 2010

il re word 3 & 4

Muse's collection on Zune

Muse performing YYZ at the Air Canada Center, March 8 2010.

1. ah okay, didnt see that when i was looking through the list.

2. Thanks :D

3. Zune is a music service, just like itunes or amazon, i just wanted to keep like their collection on there.

4. They performed a bit of a rush song called YYZ as the outro for PIB at the Air Canada Center Toronto on March 8 2010

il re word 3 & 4

Muse's collection on Zune

Muse performing YYZ at the Air Canada Center, March 8 2010.

ok, thanks for the explanation

both added

remember you can have 5 keeps for each category

Archived