Countdown!:LOL:

btw, why is there the 1 month rule??

cause it's unfair to give keeps to people who maybe will stay on the board only for a week or more. who knows?

I did check, but couldnt see anything.

Can I have Doms leopard print stool?

added

Can I keep the SS synths? I didn't find anything in the first posts...

you have already 5 keeps for Muse category

cause it's unfair to give keeps to people who maybe will stay on the board only for a week or more. who knows?

i am already here for over a week, and i plan on staying for a long time, for as long as i am a Muse fan, which seems to be until i die or until a get really old and forget what good music is:p

OK, I checked the list twice, here's hoping I don't pick one that's already taken. Always wanted a keep so here's my first request:

The guitar solo in Escape

The piano solo in Cave

The piano solo in Ruled By Secrecy

The second last note of Showbiz

"fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell, fucking, fucking little fucking fucking fucker, yeah" from Live Radio3 version of Feeling Good.

I understand i have to wait a month right. Does that mean if someone who has keepd comes and requests these they get them straight away?

Just a heads up, you have "A universe is trapped inside a tear" from Mk Ultra - amdale6575 on the list twice. :happy:

Can I have

"I think I'm drowning, asphyxiated" from TIRO

"We're not droplets in the ocean" from Unnatural Selection

Dom's white trousers when they were stained from the Making of Starlight video

I didn't see them on the list, if they're there already I'm sorry. :)

Can I be the keeper of Matt saying "bomb-diggity"? Thanks :D

check the list before claiming.

it's taken

Can I keep the "pwopa fish", which Matt caught in Hullaballo DVD ?

sorry if it's taken, couldn't find it:$

added

I give permission to Finlay to keep me. :)

added

I couldn't find this from the list, if it's there I just have to blame my eyes of being blind :D Can I be the keeper of the staring contest between Matt and the camera which took place at the Eurock 2000 while playing Minimum? :rolleyes:

added

OK, I checked the list twice, here's hoping I don't pick one that's already taken. Always wanted a keep so here's my first request:

The guitar solo in Escape

The piano solo in Cave

The piano solo in Ruled By Secrecy

The second last note of Showbiz

"fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell, fucking, fucking little fucking fucking fucker, yeah" from Live Radio3 version of Feeling Good.

I understand i have to wait a month right. Does that mean if someone who has keepd comes and requests these they get them straight away?

1 month has passed

added

Just a heads up, you have "A universe is trapped inside a tear" from Mk Ultra - amdale6575 on the list twice. :happy:

Can I have

"I think I'm drowning, asphyxiated" from TIRO

"We're not droplets in the ocean" from Unnatural Selection

Dom's white trousers when they were stained from the Making of Starlight video

I didn't see them on the list, if they're there already I'm sorry. :)

thanks for making me know.

added

Can I keep Hyper Music please, I'm suprised it hasn't been taken to be honest...

Thanks! :D

added

I thought it was taken too, but is not present in the list. I added it to you now, but if I will find the real keeper, you will have to give it back.

Archived