Muse on German TV

KirkBot

aaa52ea0-d243-44a5-9803-19a2f5ab6ae5.jpgMuse are returning to Germany this summer to headline Rock Am Ring / Rock Im Park and while they're in town you'll be able to catch their first ever performance on German TV!

The band will perform at the PRO7s "TV Total Autoball World Cup 2010" on June 4th.

MUSE IM DEUTSCHEN FERNSEHEN

Muse kommt zurück nach Deutschland und wird den Headline Slot beim Rock Am Ring / Rock Im Park Festival übernehmen. Muse wird auch zum ersten Mal im deutschen Fernsehen zu sehen sein!

Die Band wird am 4. Juli bei PRO7 in der Sendung “TV Total Autoball World Cup 2010” auftreten.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/677/muse-on-german-tv/

So I've got an excuse to watch ProSieben actually :awesome: (still trying to get tickets for the show... my dad will be happily going with me I suppose :ninja: Cars + football + CRASHING = he's on)

I'm sure they are going to play live. It's made by TV Total/Stefan Raab, they nearly always play live there (I would've enjoyed it more if they were performing at Schlag den Raab, that would be more awesome. And my life would be complete if Raab's opponent would win. But that's too off topic. :rolleyes: )

I think it will be either Undisclosed Desires or NSC. Resistance wasn't even released as a single here. UD one month later as it should have been. Muse in Germany = fail I suppose.

I like sixx actually :D They're showing Joan of Arcadia, win!

Autoball-WM is the dumbest live show ever shown on TV. Anyway I'm probably going to watch it just for Muse :)

Let's see which song they'll play... it'll be either Uprising or Neutron Star Collision.

lol...you're right!:LOL:

dumb like hell!

but i am also there to see muse!;):musesign:

and yes i think the same Uprising or NSC!or both?:awesome:

lol...you're right!:LOL:

dumb like hell!

but i am also there to see muse!;):musesign:

and yes i think the same Uprising or NSC!or both?:awesome:

There's a German article that says Muse are going to perform their recent single "Undisclosed Desires" so... no actually. (although Uprising would have been awesome. They would annoy the shit out of the Germans with no taste in music)

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/specials/autoball2010/06818.html

Spätestens mit ihrem aktuellen Hit "Undisclosed Desire" sind Muse ganz oben in den Charts angekommen. Die englische Band aus Teignmouth wird daher bei der Autoball-WM genau diesen Hit zum Besten geben.

Translation:

At least since their current hit "Undisclosed Desire" Muse have arrived at the top of the charts. The English band from Teignmouth will therefore enter in the Autoball WM and perform this Hit!

i was theree last night, only to see muse =) (it costed me nearly 40€ and 4 hours of my life watching car ball oO :D)

it was playback!!! -.- i was really disappointed, but i'm sure it wasn't there wish. lena and stefanie heinzman sang playback too which they don't normally do...

pro7 told them to, i think (and i could kill them for that!!!)

but it was greeeeat to see matt,dom&chris.

before performing, they watched car ball from the stage and while everyone watched car ball, i watched muse :D:D they seemed to be very interested^^

matt's outfit was great xD

@undisclosed_desire: that's what i thought first, but i heard that lenas performance was live...oO i'm not sure, because she usually sings worse :D

and i thought it would explain why muse did playback ;D but i think stephanie heinzman was really not live.... it sounds too much like the album version in the beginning oO

ehhhm und wenn du da warst, sprichst du bestimmt auch deutsch ne? :D is einfacher als englisch :D

Archived