Damn it. Got any argumentative ideas for convincing my mum to approve barrier spots?

The barrier is probably the safest part of the pit (other than the back- which kind of ruins the argument because that's where she want to go right), but this is sorta true, I would much prefer the barrier than say 8 rows back in the centre (bad experiences :chuckle:)

Does she like Muse? If she does go on about the view and shit.

But I'm guessing she wouldn't want to queue up from early??

Coz that's what you'd have to do to get barrier.

Just beg, A LOT.

But wherever you are you'll have an amazing time!

She loves Muse- She has since 1999 :LOL: She's the one who got me into them.

Hmm, I guess that's a good point- View. She's always going on about the possibility of 6'4 boys being in front of us, anyway. :LOL: And she wants to be somewhere where I can breathe, too- So it's either front or back. I don't think she has much of a problem with getting in line, early, anyway- She's letting me skip school that day, too :p

I guess I'll just have to beg, and hope for the best :)

And I'll show her these comments as proof :awesome: I'll tell her your an experienced GAer.

She loves Muse- She has since 1999 :LOL: She's the one who got me into them.

Hmm, I guess that's a good point- View. She's always going on about the possibility of 6'4 boys being in front of us, anyway. :LOL: And she wants to be somewhere where I can breathe, too- So it's either front or back. I don't think she has much of a problem with getting in line, early, anyway- She's letting me skip school that day, too :p

I guess I'll just have to beg, and hope for the best :)

And I'll show her these comments as proof :awesome: I'll tell her your an experienced GAer.

I want your Mum. I wish I knew about them since 1999.

Yeah play the view card. Obviously the thing with the barrier is getting crushed up against it, but if you go Chris' side maybe I think you'll definitely be fine.

Yeah, just try, you'll have an awesome time no matter what.

I only have experience with festivals though, but I mean you're always standing at festivals anyway I guess :chuckle:

I am soooo excited now! OMG!!

I want your Mum. I wish I knew about them since 1999.

Yeah play the view card. Obviously the thing with the barrier is getting crushed up against it, but if you go Chris' side maybe I think you'll definitely be fine.

Yeah, just try, you'll have an awesome time no matter what.

I only have experience with festivals though, but I mean you're always standing at festivals anyway I guess :chuckle:

I am soooo excited now! OMG!!

But I don't want to be on Chris's side :'(

I'm still petrified about age limits- Acer usually doesn't have age limits, does it?

But I don't want to be on Chris's side :'(

I'm still petrified about age limits- Acer usually doesn't have age limits, does it?

There will definitely not be age limits.

And Chris is epic, I was on his side for BDO and he didn't stop headbanging for the entire set :awesome:

And Matt will be skipping all over the stage anyway. I remember at BDO when Matt came over our side in Hysteria it was hilarious. We were near all these calm guys and I've never seen so many teenage males scream like they did when he came over :LOL: It was so funny

There will definitely not be age limits.

And Chris is epic, I was on his side for BDO and he didn't stop headbanging for the entire set :awesome:

And Matt will be skipping all over the stage anyway. I remember at BDO when Matt came over our side in Hysteria it was hilarious. We were near all these calm guys and I've never seen so many teenage males scream like they did when he came over :LOL: It was so funny

I still wanna be on Matt's side :stunned:

Archived