*hyperventilates* That picture is freaking me out a bit. :eek:

You won't even notice when you're in there though. You'll be able to see about 10 people surrounding you, and no one else :chuckle:

+1

Like I said, I didn't even notice that there were so many people there. You'll be too busy focusing on the band and the only people you'll really see are the ones within touching distance. ;)

+1

Like I said, I didn't even notice that there were so many people there. You'll be too busy focusing on the band and the only people you'll really see are the ones within touching distance. ;)

When I saw Muse I noticed nothing, most surreal experience ever.

When I saw Muse I noticed nothing, most surreal experience ever.

Yeah it was very surreal when I saw Muse at BDO. It was so weird waiting at the barrier for hours and then it felt like the three (well four) of them were suddenly onstage. It all happened too quickly.

Yeah it was very surreal when I saw Muse at BDO. It was so weird waiting at the barrier for hours and then it felt like the three (well four) of them were suddenly onstage. It all happened too quickly.

I think I was at the same bdo as you right? 1st Sydney show?

Yeah it felt so strange :LOL: I remember how excited I was, I couldn't breathe after Uprising because I had been dancing so much and singing so loud :LOL:

Then I decided I should probably pace myself.

It was such a massive day, and it was weird because after haging around in the 40 deree heat for ten hours or something, Muse was on and they were just a sensory overload, they totally killed me :chuckle:

I was exhausted by the Mars Volta but then the excitement kicked in.

Get ready for some epic quoting.

: LOL:

I FUCKING LOVE JENGA!

Except last time I played it ended up with a jenga block getting thrown and making a hole in my wall :e rm:

You did not just go there

I'm the hat!

... I'll settle with being the horse if I must

:e ek: It's fun :D

:awesome: JENGA IS THE BOMB! But if you're violent, i'll bring safety goggles. I suggest you do the same.

You shall be the horse. I called hat fair and square! :p

I'M THE CAR. NOBODY TOUCH MY FUCKING CAR. IT'S MINE :fear:

This could get scary.

How about we introduce a BYO objects policy?

But I wanted to be the car

*sad face*

I'm a bit worried how this could turn out. Out of all of us playing monopoly during the wait out, I bet only half of us would be able to go to the show, what with all the injuries some of you may endure :shifty:

Am now coming to this as well as Brissy and Melb! :dance: I want to play barbie monopoly... :s hifty:

I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going

SOOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well... I already knew I was going to Sydney

But knowing I'm going to Melbourne too makes me even happier! XD

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: WIN FOR BOTH OF YOU! :D

*forum virgin* be gentle

so pumped for this.

sad that its 2 lots of uni exams and a whole semester away. Anyway, still pretty darn excited

perhaps in the meantime we could petition Hasbro or similar reputable board game companies to make Muse-opoly for out wait out.

i wonder how many angry letters theyd get when NSC was the Mayfair sqaure

....still pumped

Tee hee :chuckle: Forum virgin :LOL:

Muse-opoly is fucking brilliant. I'm down for the petition. :LOL:

Oh yes! We should all have something to identify eachother with...

I'll be the one with a shirt with :awesome: enlarged on the front.

:awesome:

EDIT: I'd like to point your attention to my epic quoting up there ^ I know I called it, but I didn't think it'd get THAT epic. :LOL:

I think I was at the same bdo as you right? 1st Sydney show?

Yeah it felt so strange :LOL: I remember how excited I was, I couldn't breathe after Uprising because I had been dancing so much and singing so loud :LOL:

Then I decided I should probably pace myself.

It was such a massive day, and it was weird because after haging around in the 40 deree heat for ten hours or something, Muse was on and they were just a sensory overload, they totally killed me :chuckle:

I was exhausted by the Mars Volta but then the excitement kicked in.

Yep, that's the one. :happy:

The only reason I survived through The Mars Volta was because I was too busy staring at Dom, Matt and Kirky at the side of the stage. :LOL:

Yep, that's the one. :happy:

The only reason I survived through The Mars Volta was because I was too busy staring at Dom, Matt and Kirky at the side of the stage. :LOL:

I didn't see them because we were sitting down at the side :chuckle:

I saw Tom Kirk side of stage by himself in Lily Allen though :happy:

Get ready for some epic quoting.

:awesome: JENGA IS THE BOMB! But if you're violent, i'll bring safety goggles. I suggest you do the same.

You shall be the horse. I called hat fair and square! :p

I'm a bit worried how this could turn out. Out of all of us playing monopoly during the wait out, I bet only half of us would be able to go to the show, what with all the injuries some of you may endure :shifty:

:awesome: It is! Nah we just got bored and started throwing them at each other.

Ok then :happy:

Its a fight to get into the concert :shifty:

I don't know what the fuck you guys look like..:LOL:

Umm... well i think i can speak for all of us when i say you will notice us by our shining aura of awesomeness.

Or maybe that's just me :chuckle:

We also won't be in twilight t-shirts :ninja:

I'll be the one with a shirt with :awesome: enlarged on the front.

:awesome:

EDIT: I'd like to point your attention to my epic quoting up there ^ I know I called it, but I didn't think it'd get THAT epic. :LOL:

The quoting was epic, and i have seen some wicked quoting in my time. ;)

Archived