Haha i can just see it now:

Matt: My plug in baaaabbbyyyy

Me: Dude! Hold on i'm meeting Musers!!!

:LOL:

or

Matt: "EURASIAA-SIA-SIA..."

Me: *turns to person on the side* "What part of London are you from?! :awesome: "

It was excellent :D

Apart from when it started raining.

For some reason, I put my phone in my mates bag.

I ended up losing touch of everyone I went with, so I was by myself at the SCG until 3am.

I was freaked out (i was 16), but was an excellent event anyways.

I hated when it rained the first time. The second time, during The Presets, was okay since everyone was already cold and wet. :LOL:

Come on guyys, let my friends and i have the front! We're too short :happy:

And i'm very doubtful that there will be an age limit, i went to Green Day last December at Acer and there was a 10 year old in the mosh :LOL:

I'm really short as well. I'm only 5'1, I need to be at the front. :supersad:

Yeah I noticed there were some really young kids in the mosh pit at Green Day, and that mosh pit got really violent during some songs.

I think there will be 2,000 people in shorts and a Muse shirt :LOL:

Me being one of them. :ninja:

That's so cool! I get to meet UK Musers! Is it sad half of my excitement is actually waiting in line? :LOL:

I wish I could be as exciting as "UK Muser comes Down Under in show of ridiculous dedication" - but I'm actually an Australian ex-pat living in England who times his visits home around Muse concerts. Was at the Melbourne BDO earlier this year, and I hope (pre-sale etc.) to be at this show (Sydney) in December.

:D

(having said that, I guess it's a form of dedication..... of sorts - we (Australia) are a long way from anywhere, so any visit is a right proper journey)

I wish I could be as exciting as "UK Muser comes Down Under in show of ridiculous dedication" - but I'm actually an Australian ex-pat living in England who times his visits home around Muse concerts. Was at the Melbourne BDO earlier this year, and I hope (pre-sale etc.) to be at this show (Sydney) in December.

:D

(having said that, I guess it's a form of dedication..... of sorts - we (Australia) are a long way from anywhere, so any visit is a right proper journey)

It's still pretty dedicated, it's a long way away. So in conclusion, still very cool. :LOL:

Haha i can just see it now:

Matt: My plug in baaaabbbyyyy

Me: Dude! Hold on i'm meeting Musers!!!

or

Matt: "EURASIAA-SIA-SIA..."

Me: *turns to person on the side* "What part of London are you from?! :awesome: "

:LOL::LOL:

Matt: "They will not forrceee-"

Me: "STFU Matt I'm getting Bee's number!" *turns to Bee* "So 04..."

... I hope I didn't kill it :unsure::chuckle:

It's still pretty dedicated, it's a long way away. So in conclusion, still very cool. :LOL:

*tips hat* Thank you - I'll have 6 others (Australian friends) with me at the show as well, so here's hoping an epic Muser meet takes place.

:musesign:

I'll probably be a loner too. We can be loners in the same vicinity? :LOL:

Of course :awesome: Someone should bring a board game or something :LOL:

I'll be the one in shorts and a Muse shirt :chuckle:

So will I :LOL:

I think there will be 2,000 people in shorts and a Muse shirt :LOL:

I'll be wearing black skinnies, a Resistance tee, and black Low Tops, probably.

You're gonna melt :LOL: There's a reason there's gonna be 2000 people in shorts

I'll be fresh off the plane from the U.K., so look out for someone a bit pale.

:p:LOL:

:LOL: This applies to me also even though I'm not coming from the UK :LOL:

I'm more freaked out about getting in through the double doors, in the big smoosh of people, than the mosh pit itself. I'll be squashed :'(

You know what? I think we should all wear custom tee shirts to the concert so we can all easily identify each other.

I had in mind a shirt with a big :awesome: smiley on it, and below, our usernames :LOL: That would be fun!

Archived