okay everyone who is wearing shorts and a muse tshirt totally stole my outfit. bitches.

I really really want to go. It'd be my FIRST EVER MUSE CONCERT :awesome::dance:

but... does anyone know if its an all ages event? On the ticketek and acer arena sites they both said nothing about over 18s only

....because if its over 18s only.... I will surely shoot myself :'(

It'll most definietly be all ages :)

Haha, if you wish.

19852_457165115121_798025121_11057681_5779234_n.jpg

Now you all know what I look like, you'll be confident to know that the guy at the front of the line is a Muse fan :LOL:

That's an awesome jacket :awesome:

and I'm preeetty sure that Muse fan at the front of the line will be me.. :erm::p

okay everyone who is wearing shorts and a muse tshirt totally stole my outfit. bitches.

It'll most definietly be all ages :)

I think you stole mine. bitch.

denim shorts? :fear:

Haha, if you wish.

19852_457165115121_798025121_11057681_5779234_n.jpg

Now you all know what I look like, you'll be confident to know that the guy at the front of the line is a Muse fan :LOL:

Spiffy :D

you sunk my battleship

sorry we played bingo in maths today and it just came into my mind :p

:LOL: I love it.

So I'm guessing we already have a dedicated group sharing the front barrier of the stage? :D

So it seems :D

denim shorts? :fear:

:eek:.. bitch.

*evil glare*

oi I saw an ad on channel v for the muse tour

Dammit.

More casual competitors to beat out.

An ad? Interesting. Looks like there will be some competition for tickets.

Funny that I have had so many of my friends call me to say Muse is playing. Half of them don't even listen to Muse :eek:

:LOL: Me too, I keep getting wallposts and messages and as thankful as I am that they think of me immediately when they see anything to do with a Muse Tour, I'm slightly getting tired of thanking them all.. and as if they think I don't know already? :p

A lot of quoting....

:awesome: I'll bring my night-vision goggles and tools to pick locks map.

:LOL:

I'm in on this. Maybe we can kidnap take them for a nice tour of Aust? Then they could be our sex slaves look at the opera house?

Win! Once you start the strikeout it takes weeks for it to die. It's how it is.

:awesome:

then maybe a bikini is your best bet :LOL:

I wore a bikin and denim shorts around BDO, but by the time Muse came on, they probably couldn't see my cleavage, too dark :LOL:

and I'm preeetty sure that Muse fan at the front of the line will be me.. :erm::p

O RLY? :chuckle:

I just rememberes I have a test on the day I'm supposed to be having off!! :eek: I'll have to hand it in early!

I just rememberes I have a test on the day I'm supposed to be having off!! :eek: I'll have to hand it in early!

Do you mean the day of the gig, or ticket buying? If you mean Dec 9, you really know your timetables through and through. I don't even know when my exams are in the next 2 weeks :eek:

Do you mean the day of the gig, or ticket buying? If you mean Dec 9, you really know your timetables through and through. I don't even know when my exams are in the next 2 weeks :eek:

Ticket buying, in December I'll be finished school FOREVER!!!

Haha, wicked :D

The feeling after the HSC is amazing. I wish I got to see Muse right after my HSC.

I hope my rents call me up soon from Europe. They sort of have the money I require for the tickets, and the purchasing method too.

The feeling after the HSC is amazing. I wish I got to see Muse right after my HSC.

I hope my rents call me up soon from Europe. They sort of have the money I require for the tickets, and the purchasing method too.

It'll be a great year for me, Muse at the start and at the end!! :awesome:

You guys are pretty damn chatty :LOL:

I know this conversation probably ended a while back, but still;

I don't really want to be wearing shorts- Everyone will be, and that just means more sweat, much of which will be not mine, will be smooshed around my legs. Screw it. I'm wearing jeans. I'm more comfortable in them, anyway.

Anyone who wears a skirt should be prepared to get raped by the moshpit. It's the stupidest thing you could possibly do, besides wearing heels, or coming to the gig drunk or stoned, or with a toddler.

I'm gonna feel pretty out of place, waiting in line and such...A 15 year old who looks like a 13 year old, with her mum. :p Oh, dear, this will be embarassing. I'm going to have to try and make a couple of friends in line. :awesome:

I'll say that Muse saved me the day after I broke up with my girlfriend earlier this year. Best pick-me-up ever. :p

I'm trying to now determine whether to train it there or not. I don't like the sounds of Strathfield station at night. 3 Trains to get there is such a pain. At least the Exhibition Centre is only one train and a short walk.

I don't really want to be wearing shorts- Everyone will be, and that just means more sweat, much of which will be not mine, will be smooshed around my legs. Screw it. I'm wearing jeans. I'm more comfortable in them, anyway.

Anyone who wears a skirt should be prepared to get raped by the moshpit. It's the stupidest thing you could possibly do, besides wearing heels, or coming to the gig drunk or stoned.

Of course we're all chatty. That's why we're here.

I never understood why some people wear heels to gigs. People that are under some influence are usually the most annoying people at gigs.

EDIT: I should really stop procrastinating and buy some damn guitar strings. I am missing it after one day. :(

Anyone who wears a skirt should be prepared to get raped by the moshpit. It's the stupidest thing you could possibly do, besides wearing heels, or coming to the gig drunk or stoned, or with a toddler.

I'm gonna feel pretty out of place, waiting in line and such...A 15 year old who looks like a 13 year old, with her mum. :p Oh, dear, this will be embarassing. I'm going to have to try and make a couple of friends in line. :awesome:

Awww Jamiee! I'll be your friend in line, hopefully I'll be at the front, but If worst comes to worst, you and your mum might get cuts :ninja:

Sweat on sweat, sounds gross I'll agree but I'd rather sweat not wreck my awesome coloured skinnies (I have green and soon, I'll have yellow :awesome:)

And what's wrong looking younger, I'm 17 but short so I look youthful! ;)

Awww Jamiee! I'll be your friend in line, hopefully I'll be at the front, but If worst comes to worst, you and your mum might get cuts :ninja:

Sweat on sweat, sounds gross I'll agree but I'd rather sweat not wreck my awesome coloured skinnies (I have green and soon, I'll have yellow :awesome:)

And what's wrong looking younger, I'm 17 but short so I look youthful! ;)

Cuts? I don't think that'll happen. :LOL: One, my mum will be nervous about it because she thinks people will get violent, and two, if she found out that I've been "organising meetings" with people online, she'd probably yank me straight back out of Homebush. Stupid overprotective mum :mad:

I'll probably just wear my cruddy, old black jeans- The ones I wear for school camps, and such, because I don't care if they get ruined. Which they will.

I don't know..I just feel like I'm going to die in the GA because I'm so short, and it's full of 18 year olds :LOL:

Cuts? I don't think that'll happen. :LOL: One, my mum will be nervous about it because she thinks people will get violent, and two, if she found out that I've been "organising meetings" with people online, she'd probably yank me straight back out of Homebush. Stupid overprotective mum :mad:

I'll probably just wear my cruddy, old black jeans- The ones I wear for school camps, and such, because I don't care if they get ruined. Which they will.

I don't know..I just feel like I'm going to die in the GA because I'm so short, and it's full of 18 year olds :LOL:

Well it's pretty mellow up the very front adn the very back, the middle would be hard to breathe AND see. How short are you? I'm only 5"2 = tiny ;p

Well if you see me there, make sure you say hi, or something.

My mum seems to have a grudge against...being at the front? :p I don't know, she just doesn't let me. I say "Why can't we be at the front?" and she goes "No," and I go "BUT WHY?!" and she just doesn't say anything. Then, she tries to change the subject. Sigh. :facepalm:

I'm err..158cm, or something..

If you make it to the front front (the barrier) you should be okay.

I remember I was with a friend last time who was no more than 5ft. She managed to be on the side of the barrier, out of everyone's way.

So glad I'm 6ft. I can fend off people :D

I remember last time in 2007, Matt got on Triple J and goes "oh yeah we're coming to Australia in October."

My heart sank because it was right in the middle of HSC.

Then he said "oh wait, ah ive blown it now, I meant November."

Typical Matt:LOL:

Archived