Sure, as long as I still get barrier, or there will be consequences :shifty:

:ninja::fear::shifty::ninja::shifty:

:LOL: I have a feeling the boardies are the only ones really worrying about barrier spots. :LOL: But don't worry, I don't take up that much space on the barrier :p

:ninja::fear::shifty::ninja::shifty:

:LOL: I have a feeling the boardies are the only ones really worrying about barrier spots. :LOL: But don't worry, I don't take up that much space on the barrier :p

I guess there could be a little space left for you. Its going to be fun meeting all the boardies :happy:

I guess there could be a little space left for you. Its going to be fun meeting all the boardies :happy:

a little space is all I need. :LOL:

Indeed. I finally get to spend time with people that are as obsesseddedicated to Muse as I am :LOL:

Yeah :D It'll be a change being with people who actually worship like Muse as much as I

:LOL:

And, we can all ramble about them for the hours before that we have to wait! AND NO ONE WOULD BE ANNOYED! :awesome:

I'm going with one of my friends to Melb who, while she likes Muse, can't handle my rambling :LOL: So it'll be nice to be with boardies. :LOL:

:LOL:

And, we can all ramble about them for the hours before that we have to wait! AND NO ONE WOULD BE ANNOYED! :awesome:

I'm going with one of my friends to Melb who, while she likes Muse, can't handle my rambling :LOL: So it'll be nice to be with boardies. :LOL:

Great. cause I LOVE rambling :LOL:

Yeah :D It'll be a change being with people who actually worship like Muse as much as I

a little space is all I need. :LOL:

Indeed. I finally get to spend time with people that are as obsesseddedicated to Muse as I am :LOL:

You guys got it right ^ Maybe we will have the opportunity to do some stalking selective following?

:awesome: :awesome:

(I almost want to wear a shirt with :awesome: on it to the gig, it's almost like an unofficial logo for the Australian Tour) :LOL:

:awesome:

Archived