There will definitely not be age limits.

And Chris is epic, I was on his side for BDO and he didn't stop headbanging for the entire set :awesome:

And Matt will be skipping all over the stage anyway. I remember at BDO when Matt came over our side in Hysteria it was hilarious. We were near all these calm guys and I've never seen so many teenage males scream like they did when he came over :LOL: It was so funny

Lol that's hilarious. I started off dead centre at the BDO and wound up kind of off to Chris' side. I swear to God I've never seen a bassist rock out as much as he does. You're right, Matt skips about all over the stage. He came over our side for a lot of Back in Black and pretty much made guys/girl DIE when he started almost straddling his guitar/props. Seriously, the boy is NOT HEALTHY FOR US.

Lol that's hilarious. I started off dead centre at the BDO and wound up kind of off to Chris' side. I swear to God I've never seen a bassist rock out as much as he does. You're right, Matt skips about all over the stage. He came over our side for a lot of Back in Black and pretty much made guys/girl DIE when he started almost straddling his guitar/props. Seriously, the boy is NOT HEALTHY FOR US.

Chris is just beastly, the man radiates awesome.

Matt is such a show pony on stage :LOL: I remember in Back In Black he managed to completely take the attention of Nic Cester and everyone was just watching him prance around the stage, having a great time :LOL:

It's true :yesey: Matt definitely sends the people craaaaazy

We didn't witness any straddling though unfortunately :LOL:

Matt is such a show pony on stage :LOL: I remember in Back In Black he managed to completely take the attention of Nic Cester and everyone was just watching him prance around the stage, having a great time :LOL:

He really is. My friend was like "When the fuck did he get so tank!?" haha. His tattoos on the forearms...*drools* Lol.

At Adelaide Nic stood on Dom's kit for a lot of it while Matt pranced about doing his thing. It didn't help that he had his guitar face on something FIERCE for a lot of the set. And we all know what they say about a good guitar face... Just..just..no.

I know this conversation probably ended a while back, but still;

I don't really want to be wearing shorts- Everyone will be, and that just means more sweat, much of which will be not mine, will be smooshed around my legs. Screw it. I'm wearing jeans. I'm more comfortable in them, anyway.

Anyone who wears a skirt should be prepared to get raped by the moshpit. It's the stupidest thing you could possibly do, besides wearing heels, or coming to the gig drunk or stoned, or with a toddler.

I'd rather wear shorts and be sweaty than pass out from heat exhaustion. By the time the mosh pit gets all hot and sweaty no one really cares about who's sweating on who anymore. :LOL:

But I don't want to be on Chris's side :'(

I'm still petrified about age limits- Acer usually doesn't have age limits, does it?

There won't be any age limits, especially not at Acer. :)

http://files.dipdive.com/1254891184/mediaItem/81244/166953/P1040908.JPG

Wow, it doesn't seem so big from the stage- Even though, of course, it's going to be a lot more packed than that :chuckle:

Woah, you're right, it does look a lot smaller. Though it looks like this stage has taken up nearly half of the floor. :p

Absolutely cant wait, skipping the start of school on Friday to get some Tickets on the friday pre-sale.

November and December after the HSC will be so Epic with Muse and Metallica :cool:

Haha, I'm doing the same as well. Buying Muse tickets > English & Ancient. :D

Ooh you went to Sound Relief too? :D

It was excellent :D

Apart from when it started raining.

For some reason, I put my phone in my mates bag.

I ended up losing touch of everyone I went with, so I was by myself at the SCG until 3am.

I was freaked out (i was 16), but was an excellent event anyways.

I was too :$

If it's sure to get Matt's endless attention then I just might. :L OL: :L OL:

*goes looking for a light up bikini with inbuilt flash lights* :awesome: Never have i had such a good idea!

Haha, if you wish.

19852_457165115121_798025121_11057681_5779234_n.jpg

Now you all know what I look like, you'll be confident to know that the guy at the front of the line is a Muse fan :LOL:

Cool jacket. I have similar ones in black and red. I'll probs be in a leather jacket if it isn't too hot, cos i always feel cold when everyone is hot.

An ad? Interesting. Looks like there will be some competition for tickets.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna feel pretty out of place, waiting in line and such...A 15 year old who looks like a 13 year old, with her mum. :p Oh, dear, this will be embarassing. I'm going to have to try and make a couple of friends in line. :awesome:

No-one is out of place with Musers :happy:

I am 21 but i can pass as a 15 yr old :facepalm: I have a young face and i'm just 5ft :rolleyes: But my bro who is coming as protection and company is way over 6ft so it will be awesome. He is like a tank :LOL:

All i remember from Back in Black was Matt enjoying himself. Nic Cester who? :chuckle:

I will actually literally die if i cannot stand on Matt's side.

I'm gonna feel pretty out of place, waiting in line and such...A 15 year old who looks like a 13 year old, with her mum. :p Oh, dear, this will be embarassing. I'm going to have to try and make a couple of friends in line. :awesome:

Well I'll probably see you there :awesome:

I wish my brother liked Muse, so he could come with us. He's 6ft. :indiff:

Same with mine :( well he's coming, but he won't want to line up before noon, so I would be able to be with him :( and he's the one I hang on to when I'm scared of the mosh :chuckle: he's like 6ft 1 or 2

Done deal. Where's Edward now, bitches?!?! :L OL:

:LOL:

fffffffuuuuuuuuuu :fear:

indeeeed :D

:phu::p

I can't read this thread and not want to get GA tix :L OL:

Yep I think I'll get them.

gett themmmmm

There will definitely not be age limits.

And Chris is epic, I was on his side for BDO and he didn't stop headbanging for the entire set :awes ome:

And Matt will be skipping all over the stage anyway. I remember at BDO when Matt came over our side in Hysteria it was hilarious. We were near all these calm guys and I've never seen so many teenage males scream like they did when he came over :LO L: It was so funny

Matt is such a show pony on stage :L OL: I remember in Back In Black he managed to completely take the attention of Nic Cester and everyone was just watching him prance around the stage, having a great time :L OL:

It's true :ye sey: Matt definitely sends the people craaaaazy

You're making me so excited!! :D

You guys are pretty damn chatty :LOL:

I know this conversation probably ended a while back, but still;

I don't really want to be wearing shorts- Everyone will be, and that just means more sweat, much of which will be not mine, will be smooshed around my legs. Screw it. I'm wearing jeans. I'm more comfortable in them, anyway.

Anyone who wears a skirt should be prepared to get raped by the moshpit. It's the stupidest thing you could possibly do, besides wearing heels, or coming to the gig drunk or stoned, or with a toddler.

I wore heels to Lady Gaga, and I think the adrenaline rush of the show didn't make me feel any pain whatsoever, and since i'm small, I wanted to make sure I got a good view. But I got barrier so, didn't really help in that sense. :LOL: That being said, the people that were around me were mostly in heels as well :LOL:

Oh and EDIT: I GOT THE GO AHEAD FOR ACER FROM THE RENTS. :awesome:

Just a matter of getting my ticket now. :stunned:

You guys are pretty damn chatty :LOL:

I'll be the loner there :LOL::LOL:

Just awkwardly standing there by myself :p

Archived